Part 24-Naksh convinces Dadi

Keerti and Naksh enjoy their romantic dinner date and they head towards home.

Naksh takes her to Goenka villa .

Keerti-Naksh,why are we here?

Naksh- You share the big news with your family , thought you would want to meet them personally and tell.

Keerti din't know what to say,she didn't share this news with anyone except Naira and Karthik.She was not sure how would others react.She put on a smile for his sake and nodded.

Keesh enter Goenka villa everyone got happy seeing them and luv kush come and hug them.

Kaira and others wish them for their remarriage.

Kdadi- Damaad ji aap kuch lenge?

Naksh- Nahi dadi hum dinner karke aaye hai woh actually , keerti ke naye boutique ke liye we got a perfect place ussi ko celebrate karne gaye the.

Manish, surekha and her chacha chachi were happy hearing that Keerti is gonna do something for herself independently except her daadi.

Kdadi- Iss sab ki kya zarurat thi keerti, zarur tumne zid ki hogi daamad ji se.

Keerti-Nahi dadi, maine kuch nahi pucha yeh mujhe Naksh ne suprise gift kiya mujhe aaj hi.

Kdadi- Par Naksh beta aap itne successful hai yeh aapke teekh se khayal rakhle itna kafi hai,ab boutique wagera isse kaha hopayega ,aap dono ko samay kaise milega ek dusre keliye.

Naksh-Keerti ke bhi toh kuch sapne hai naa dadi mai bas chahta hoon ki woh apne dreams follow karre, rahi baat time dene ki toh main apna business side pe rakhke unka assistant banjaunga.

Saying that he laughs and others join him.

Dadi looks at Keerti angrily and Naksh saw their exchange , he saw it coming, he knew why his wife was not agreeing to start something on her own, he knew there where many people around her who downweighed her ,consistently reminded her of her incapabilities,he knew how much Naira had struggled intially with this mindset of Karthik' s dadi but he was grateful that Karthik stood by her, he wanted to do the same for his wife, she needed this right now to see what she is capable of, and he would take any extra mile to make her believe in herself the way he does.

Naksh put on a smile on his face and said
"Dadi ek aurat chahe toh sab kuch bahut ache se handle karsakti hai , iska example aap hi toh hai ,aapne sab kuch handle kiya tha akele jab dada ji guzar gaye aapne business, family sab sambala aur usse itna door le ayi ".

Kdadi gets emotional thinking of her difficult days says damaadji.

Naksh- Keerti bhi aapki poti hai I knw aap worried hai unke liye , but usme bhi toh apka hi talent hai naa she just needs a chance to prove herself.

Keerti looks at Naksh ,her eyes were filled with pride as no one has stood for her the way he does.

Kdadi nodded convinced and hugs and congratulates keerti and Naksh "hamesha ek doosre he saath aise hi raho".

Naksh and keerti look at each other and smile.

Kdadi feeds them sweets

Keerti -dadi nahi Naksh ko ...

Kdadi- Dont worry daamad ji ye sugarfree hai.

Naksh smiles at Keerti.

They chat with everyone for while and then leave.

Keerti keeps adoring Naksh in the car, he stops the car and checks in the mirror " Is something wrong with my face, is something there, aap itna kyun gurr rahi hai mujhe".