Part 45- Keerti's affection towards Arjun

Arjun stared at her dumbfounded,he tried to confirm if she was real,he recalled her through the wedding photo he saw in Naksh's room and the way she looked when he met in the hospital.he rubbed his eyes to clear his vision.

Kaira - Bua thankgod you came those bad guys were troubling Arjun bhaiya.

Arjun came out of his thoughts and looked at them.

Kaira- This is my bua Arjun bhaiya, she is very pretty naa?

Arjun stays mum and kept looking at Keerti.

Keerti thought he might be disturbed with whatever happened and she gently carassed his cheek to comfort him
"don't worry beta ab sab teekh hain".

A huge smile crept on his face hearing her words and seeing her infront of him in complete senses talking to him for the first time, since the day he has got conscious he always asked his father when would she wake up and talk to him and today it was happening it felt like a dream to Arjun, he had often dreamt of this moment.

He couldn't hold back his happiness when her fingers brushed over his cheeks making him feel the warmth of his mother's love,he hugged her tightly tears of happiness flowed through his eyes "Maa aap aagayi?" he said in a broken voice tearing up.

Keerti's hands immediately pulled him closer in her embrace,she felt a gush of emotions inside her when he addressed her as Maa.

She felt happy for some reason and ruffling his hairs lovingly as he clung to her.

After sometime,he leaned back in her embrace to look at her,she wiped the tears on his cheek and smiled looking at him.

"Maa"he smiled saying that again.

She was adoring him his charcoal black onyx dilated pupils resembled same as Naksh,his little button nose was different to Naksh's chiseled pointed nose,it was more like hers,his shiny hair locks where  like Naksh's.
He looked like a little royal prince whom she was adoring.

Arjun-Toh yeh tha dadda ka suprise..

"Maa ,aap mujhe doobara chodke toh nahi jayengi naa?" he asked so eagerly that Keerti didn't have the heart to correct his misconception that she is not his mother.

Kaira- Bhaiya ye meri Keerti bua hai,meri papa ki sister aapki mumma nahi hai yeah.

Arjun- Nahi Kairu yeh meri Mumma hai. I know, hain naa aap meri mumma bolo please...

Keerti carasses him and says "No beta main aapki maa toh nahi hoon par aap chahe toh mujhe aise bula sakte hain".

Arjun looked on confused.

Arjun-Par aap hi meri real mumma ho sachi!!

Keerti- It's ok calm down aapki mumma zaroor ayengi aap ho hi itne pyaare, mujhe khudh bahut acha laga jab aapne mujhe maa kaha toh.

Naksh saw this and thinks "Ek maa apne bache se hamesha judi hoti hai Keerti, chahe woh usse kitna bhi dur ho,your heart recognized him though your mind doesn't".

Naksh walked towards them,Arjun looked at him with a confused expression.

Arjun was about to say something to keerti , but Naksh signed him not to.

Naksh went to them and took Arjun in his arms "Thanks for standing by my son" he smiled to keerti.

Keerti suddenly felt deprived of Arjun in her embrace" It's okay, take care of him you have a lovely son."

Naksh in his mind says "Our son keerti".

Arjun- Papa tell her she is my maa.

Naksh- Arjun be quiet.