Part 33-Tara's truth out

Keerti stops Naitik "Mujhe Naksh se baat karni hai ek baar, uske baad hi mein koi decide karungi".

Naitik- Par beta yeh tumhare kaabil nahi hai, jo beta kabhi mera gharv tha woh mere sharam ka kaaran hai aaj.
Nazare nahi mila paa rahu main kissise.

Keerti- Papa please  main bas pura sach sunna chahti hoon Naksh ke mooh se.

Naksh gets up says Keerti please ek baar suno meri baat.

Keerti stops him and asks him to come with her inside, Naitik turns his face in anger.

Tara worries,this might ruin her plan.

Keerti and Naksh go inside the room and she locks the door and sits on the bed and asks Naksh to sit.

Naksh cries and sits on the floor,hugging her feet.

Keerti-Naksh speak up,aap subha se mujhe kuch bolne ke liye try kar rahe the, was it about this?

Naksh weeps saying "I'm so sorry keerti I was gonna tell  you everything .
Main bahut guilty tha but the fear of loosing you stopped me"

Naksh- I'm very bad and wrong person for you Keerti, papa was right I should be punished.

Keerti- You lied to me aap tara ke saath the kal raat, kya hua tha kal?

Naksh- Mujhe kuch yaad nahi hai tara ne mujhe ek club me bulaya tha yeh kehkar ki aap bhi hai waha.
Jab mein waha pahuncha toh usne kaha ki aap washroom gayi hai aur kuch drinks pilaye and then I started feeling dizzy after that I don't remember anything.
When I woke up in the morning I found Tara sleeping next to me.I was shocked I din't understand what and how it happened.I don't remember anything.
When I asked her she cried saying I was drunk last night and intiated everything, keerti..Im so ashamed of myself..I feel like killing myself for sleeping with another woman,I cheated on you Keerti,I broke your undying trust on me.

"You should hate me keerti,slap me,hit me hard on my face,kill me with your own hands if you want.please punish me.."he cried terribly.

keerti-Naksh calm down,that's not possible I told you I cannot hate you.

Naksh-But I deserve your hatred,I deserve to be punished for committing such sin.

Keerti- You didn't do anything, you just have been tricked.

Naksh- What?

Keerti-Naksh mujhe uss club ka naam bataiye.
He tells her the name she calls up the club, someone picks up.

Keerti- Hello, Iam Tara Shekawat speaking.

She put the phone on speaker.

"Madam..why did you call again? I sent all the pictures  to the address you told, please make sure I'm not caught in this.."The manager spoke.

Naksh looked at her aghast,she continued her act.

Keerti- Yes don't worry, I will take care but what I did that should also not come out if someone enquires.

Manager- Don't worry Madam, no one will ever know that you made us spike that man' s drink and film such photos with him to get him.

Keerti- Perfect! Mr. Manager actually I was also little drunk that day, what exactly happened?

Manager- Nothing madam,you took that man into the room and then he passed out ,you called me in after sometime and asked me to click some photos removing that man' s shirt and kissing him.After 10 mins you were so high madam you fell on the ground.
So I called one of my waitress made you sleep on the couch.