Part 33- Keesh get back together

Naksh fell down wounded, keerti rushed to him immediately.

Tara stared at him in aghast.

The cops entered the scene and took Tara away in attempt to murder case.

Inspector-Mrs.Singhania we took the camera you planted as source of evidence.Tara will be in our custody don't worry , I have a called a ambulance for your husband must be coming in sometime.

Keerti sees lot of blood oozing out of his hand and ties a piece of cloth and says "Inspector we can't wait for ambulance,I will take him to the hospital now, can you help?"

With the inspector' s help she makes him sit in the car and drives.

Keerti-Naksh are you ok ,zyaada dard tho nahi ho raha.

He was just smiling seeing her care for him.

"Why the hell are you smiling now?" she shouted tensed,speeding the car.

Naksh-Kya karu aap hoti hai toh smile aapne aap aa jata hai.

He groaned in pain the next moment.

Keerti-Naksh its bleeding so much, itne serious situation mein mazak kaise karsakte hain aap, when I saw you getting stabbed meri jaam nikal gayi thi.

Naksh- Dont worry I'm ok,just be with me I can handle anything.
Vaise generally yeh line ladkiya kehti hai apne husbands se but aaj mein keh raha hoon aapse.

Keerti- What?

Naksh- Yahi ki jab aap mere saath hoti hai toh mein protected feel karta hoon.

He laughs, she also laughs hearing that.

She carassing him and makes sure he doesn't lose consciousness, she reaches the hospital and calls the staff rushes him inside as there was lot of blood loss.

She stood outside as he was taken into the OT.

Keerti- Anything serious doctor?

Doctor- No you brought him at the right time, he has lot of blood loss we have done dressing but the cut is very deep it will take time to heal. He will be very weak now, we have sedated him with painkillers,you can take him home tomorrow.

Keerti -Thankyou so much doctor.

She calls the family and tells about Naksh's condition and tara's truth.

They all come to the hospital and see Naksh in that condition and cry.

Naitik- Maine yeh kya kardiya apne hi bete pe barosa nahi kiya,aaj woh is haalat mein hai meri wajah se hai.

Keerti - Nahi papa aapne kuch nahi kiya , don't blame yourself and don't worry Naksh will be fine doctor ne abhi kaha.

Kaira and Goenkas arrive and get to know everything.

Naira -Bhai ne kitna kuch saha hai already ki always I wished ki koi unke life me ho jo unhe unconditionally pyar kare.I am so happy he got you Keerti bhabhi .

Nurse comes and says "Patient ko hosh aagaya hai aap log unse mil sakte hai".

Keerti rushes inside and others also follow her.

She found Naksh awake and goes near him" You are fine?".

He nods smiling and looks at others.

Naitik- I'm sorry Naksh tumhara baap hokar bhi tumhe nahi jaan paya, tumpe borosa nahi kiya maine.

Naksh- Papa aapko sorry bolne ki koi zarurat nahi hai, galti aapki nahi hai, jo hua mujhe ek baat tho samaj aagaya hai ab.

Naitik- Kya?