Part 42- Nayi suruvat-Keerti recovers from coma

~ 6 yrs later
Naksh has left his business under Gayu and he lived just to fulfill Keerti's dreams and for the sake of his son Arjun.

Admist all the pain his life had bestowed upon him,it gave wings to something he never thought he could be professionally.

Music..the pain he carried in his voice led him to a unexpected path that clicked for him that moment.

Naksh  was now a sensational singer, his pain was felt  by thousand others who  adored him  as a singer.

    ARJUN NAKSH SINGHANIA(6yrs)

         NAKSH'S NEW LOOK

Naksh's life  was just around his son, he could do anything and everything for Arjun's happiness  so that he can never feel away from his mother's love.

Karthik and Naira  also had a five yr old girl Kaira who is Arjun's best friend, he always protected his younger sister like Naksh did for Naira.

Naksh did everything he could do to fill Keerti's absence in her family and was like a son to Manish.

Kdadi's vision about girls had changed after Kaira's birth.

Everyone moved on in their lives but   Naksh was still in his past living reviving the moments spent with Keerti and hoping that she will be back one day,only that hope kept him going.

Naksh used to tell Arjun every single thing about his mother and their love story,More than a father he was a best friend to him.

Arjun was always keen on asking about his mother, Naksh knew how much he missed his mother's absence no matter whatever Naksh did for him.

His little child reminded him every  aspect of Keerti, Arjun was so like Keerti, he was just 5 yet so understanding about things in life, he sometimes covered up his need for a mother just so that his father doesn't get sad talking about it.

Singhania Sadan

Naksh woke up  early in the morning and goes to workout as usual.

He came back and makes breakfast for Arjun and goes to wake him up.