Part 10- Keesh Reception

Keerti wakes up and finds herself in new surroundings more specifically Naksh's room.

She thinks about everything that happened yesterday and then  her thoughts freeze when she sees Naksh' s sleeping form  beside her,he looked adorably cute, she smiles looking at him and gently careses his hair.
It still felt like a dream, she hadn't thought  how waking up beside him would be like.

She sees the time it was already 830 am ,she quickly gets up from bed and goes to get ready.

She sees Naksh was still sleeping without disturbing him she goes down and takes everyones blessings ,she insists to make tea for them  and goes to prepare tea and gets for everyone.

Bdadi- keerti beta ,lalla utha nahi abhi tak ?

Keerti-Nahi bdadi woh Naksh shayad tired  hai so rahe the jab main utti, maine unhe disturb nahi kiya.

Kaira also come down giggling and keerti offers them tea.

Karthik- Naksh abhi tak so raha hai tumne use raat ko  teekh se sone nhi diya kya keerti.

Everyone bursted out laufhing at his comment.

Keerti embrassingly excuses herself and goes to wake up Naksh.

She goes to room and sees him still sleeping in the same position, he looked too cute that she din't feel to wake him up but it was already past 10 am so she slowly sat near him and touched his arm nudging him to get up
" Naksh! utiye" she said in her husky voice.

But he doesn't respond a bit,when she nudges his shoulder again he turned and hugs her in sleep, settling his face in her belly, she gasps in reaction and tries to move him away.

Naksh gets up by her jerk and was shocked to see the position they were in  "Sorry !woh main gehri neend mein tha. I donno how.."he trailed away in between embarrassed.

Keerti nods and says "bahut late hogaya hai ,I bought some tea for you, please have this , freshen up  and come down for breakfast.

Naksh nods and goes.

Keerti  was still in a trance due to what happen and goes down ,she informs others that naksh is coming in sometime.

Kaira - Di aaj apki pehli rasoi ke liye kya bana raho ho?

Bdadi- Usne chai toh bana di naa ab yeh sab kyun ,vo bhi tired hogi.

Keerti- Nahi bdadi main banadungi, aap bataiye kya banana hai?

Bdadi- Teekh hai  beta phir kheer bana do .

Keerti says okay and goes to kitchen.

Naksh comes down and gets to know from Naira that keerti is in the kitchen making kheer for them.

He goes to kitchen and sees her  struggling searching for ingredients  ,while checking recipe online.

Naksh goes near her and helps her with the  ingredients and starts guiding her.

"Thanks Naksh" she smiled that it is so thoughtful of him to help her this way.
She never experienced these things nor expected her husband to help her in the kitchen. Aditya was never like this , so she thought that is how men are they just dominate over their wife and wives are bound to oblige to their needs.

"Big Deal! Keerti Ji it looks yummy"he said stirring it.

"Time to add some sugar it's there " he said, she tried to reach but it was too high.

"Okay chill I got it" he went to grab it seeing her trying hard to get it but  doesn't realize they were standing too close ,she looks back at him and both have an eyelock.
His hands carrassed hers,his breath fanned against her collar bone, she gasped at his closeness , but this time  he did not  show any signs of embarrassment or resistance, infact he moved closer to her  and kept the container on the kitchen slab.