Part 23- Naksh gifts a boutique to Keerti!

Keerti and Naksh lived the most cherishable moments of life,they were so in love with eachother and did all sorts of stupid stuff that every love sick person does, their relationship grew much stronger as days passed by.They completed eachother emotionally, physically and spiritually.

"You know, you look more beautiful when you are angry. Your eyes flash like lightning."

She took a deep breath, crossed her arms and stared in front. "I am not participating in this stupid discussion. Please, take me home."

He put his hand around her neck and turned her cheek gently towards him. Her heart went into overdrive as she took in his perfume .
His honey warm eyes locked on hers and she was unable to look anywhere but him. Shadows from the road lights and oncoming vehicles made the dark car cabin appear as a magical, cocooned world.

"It's not a discussion, it's called flirting," he whispered.

"What..." she also whispered, dazed, caught in the dream-like moment.

Tracing her lower lip with his thumb, he leaned towards her. She sat there, hypnotized by his smouldering gaze, unable to do anything as he placed his lips on hers. She shivered as if a bolt of lightning had gone through her at the contact. His cool lips brushed over hers, tempting the reluctant desires. Her hand went to his chest but she had no energy to push him back. She felt her handbag sliding down but was beyond care.

Cupping her face with both hands, he moved his lips deepening the kiss. A horn blasted in the background, bringing her back to earth. She tried to twist her face to one side and pushed at his chest. Under her hand, his heart was running like an express train. "Naksh, don't!" It appeared as if he didn't hear. She pushed again, "Naksh... please".

He smiled and moved back to drive the car as the traffic lights went off.

"Iam still mad at you" she said pretending to be angry.

"No worries, we'll go home and I'll make it up to you  tonight"He said winking.

"I don't want that,how can you do this without telling me even once"She questioned.

"It was supposed to be a suprise  to you, consider it a marriage gift from me"

Keerti-But Naksh, you just directly took me the lawyer to sign those papers today, what if  I fail your trust in me or would not be able to handle this business.

Naksh took her to meet the lawyer in a restaurant and gets all the legal formalities done for opening a boutique for Keerti as a marriage gift.
H

e was really happy thinking how will react react to his gift,he even told everyone at home about this and tells everyone they were really happy for her.
But when Keerti knew about it she was freaking out and lashed out at him.
.
All she  could remember was dadi saying her to focus on her marriage and she has been doing that she was happy to live a normal life, attending him and doing all his wifely duties, when they  casually discussed their dreams Keerti did showed him her designs and her mentioned him about her fashion designing degree ,he was persistent that she should do something out of it and he can help her setup things, she should not waste her talent like this just being his wife.But she worried that this might cause rifts between,now everything seemed perfect, she was living a life with the  perfect man she desired, she has been sabotaging her dreams her entire life, but now for Naksh it felt worth it to keep her dreams aside and settle for this family life. She had her self doubts and fears,she did not want to ruin what she had with him,he was her everything.

"We reached" he said breaking her thoughts.

"What?"

"We reached home"

"Oh! " she said realizing they reached home while she was busy in her thoughts.

"Why  are you so pessimistic about yourself you will able to handle it" he said holding her hands in her embrace as her face softened .

Naksh- Infact,I'm sure you will just leave everyone back, in it.

Keerti-Naksh but we won't get time for each other if I start this.

Naksh- Keerti, I also work but it doesn't mean I stop being with you naa, why are you thinking in that way,you don't have to be tied to homely duties always this is your chance to pursue your dreams, even Naira runs a dance academy does that affect her marriage,and see the location  I decided for you once.

Keerti- Where is it?

Naksh- It's near my  krishna luxury resort , isliye now be happy we can spend most of time with each other, saying this he hugs her.

"Come on  in now, I'm going in to give these papers to dadi to keep in the mandir"He said and walked inside  enthusiastic.

She thought "I hope everyone thinks like you in this world Naksh but my dadi she will definitely not like a woman working when her man is there, she might never understand this and simply blame me if anything goes wrong".

That Evening Keerti-Naksh were in their room.

Naksh says"Keerti we have to celebrate this , we are going outside for dinner, go and get ready"

Keerti was distraught and standstill .

Naksh- I don't have a problem I can help you get ready if you want.

Keerti- You go I'll get ready and come.

Naksh smiles and leaves, they both got ready and leave for the dinner , they reach a restaurant .

“It’s beautiful.” She looked around the area taking in the peaceful space that looked beautiful on that breezy evening.

“Where do you want to sit?” He looked around the space, and Keerti thought for a moment.

“It’s nice up here, and this is the perfect weather to be eating up here.” She snuck a peek at him from the side, admiring his chiseled profile and was so lost in admiring him from up close, she didn’t have the time to look away when he turned to look at her.

He held her gaze, smiling. “Glad you like it”

He made a sign and all her favorite dishes were kept infront of them.

  “How do you know that?” She asked amused of seeing all her favorites infront of them.

“I just don't look I observe” Her heart somersaulted that he took note of every detail about her all along.

"Here try this first"He forwarded  one of the dishes feeding her,she  smiled enjoying his pampering and ate happily.

While all this was happening someone was keeping an eye on them from far , plotting in venangance to ruin their life.

It was none other than Aditya Bansal, he clenched his jaw sewing Naksh holding Keerti's hand , feeding her and romancing her.Aditya was fuming at the scene infront of him.

"You cannot live happily Keerti after destroying me, I will shatter you and make sure no one stands by you this time"He vowed to himself and left the place in anger seeing them thinking something  big to drift them apart.