Part 18- Shower Romance!

Next morning,Keerti wakes up first and sees Naksh sleeping beside her, he was shirtless.

Last night's incident suddenly clicks her, how they were so drawn to eachother and where going to take their relationship to next level but the call from her dadi ruined her mood.
Again her insecurities kicked in, her tormented memories of failed relationship overweighed her present happiness.
Again she felt she is flawed, and any day soon Naksh might also realize she is worthless and might want to leave her.
She felt may be her dadi was right , she should stop repeating her past mistakes, stop creating an individuality for herself and must take care of her husband' s needs. That is what she was forced to do in her marriage with Aditya,but now with Naksh everything was different he respected her and her choices , she valued her individuality and he gave her the right over him.

Everything seemed like a beautiful dream with this man yet so alarming that she might just wake up to a dreadful reality.

She felt she should'nt have commanded him like that yesterday and overstepped in his business matters.

All she had to do is focus on their relationship but in unknown fears induced in her mind, ruined their moment, she remembered how she shut him off and slept ,after her conversation with her dadi.

She felt bad for making him feel rejected.

Her eyes went to the tatoo on his chest and a smile crept on her face, no one ever has done something like that to make her feel special,to make her feel so loved.

She moved closer to him and kisses over his tatoo.

He was in deep slumber, his arms automatically went up to her waist and locked her in his embrace.She looked upto him he was in deep sleep,she sighed helplessly having been stuck so close to him, she din't want to embarrass her self like this early in the morning, when he wakes up.

She slowly tried to remove his hand from her waist,but couldn't he was holding her possessively to himself.

She tried to wiggle out of his arms but that ended up waking him.

He opened his eyes tiredly and looked at her hovering over him, his brows blinked in confusion.

"Are you here for real?"he said in a morning hoarse voice and squeezed his eyes may be to confirm if this is real.

"Leave me"She shoved away his hand from her wrist and got off him embarrassed.

"Keerti... I.." before he could continue she ran away towards her wardrobe and pretended to search for her clothes.

Naksh smiled at her and got up.

He hugged her from behind" Good morning love" he said pecking her cheek.

"Morning" she whispered and turned to him looking down.

Keerti-Naksh! I'm so sorry for last night.

Naksh smiled and took her palm in his comforting her " Hey that's okay, I guess I rushed things too soon. It will happen when it has to, we have many more nights ahead to make up for it"

Keerti blushes hearing that and nods.

She goes to take bath.

Naksh smiles and says "Duniya barr ki baate karwalo, paar jab romance ki baat aati hai toh yeh humesha baag jaati hai".

Keerti comes out after taking shower and sees Naksh playing with his PlayStation.

Keerti-Naksh go get ready,office nahi jaana kya.

"If you wish so I will do so" he winked at her.

Keerti- Bilkul nahi go take a shower and get ready, I will take out your clothes and go make breakfast for you.