Part 16-Cold Storage!!

Naksh and keerti leave to consult the doctor.

Keerti- Naksh I'll drive you sit.

Naksh- Arey baba it's ok don't worry so much,im fine.

Keerti- You couldn't even put on your shirt by your own, you were in so much pain and needed my help to do it, so how are you fine?

Naksh- I could have played you acting helpless so that I keep you close to me.

Keerti angrily takes the keys from him and asks him to sit.

Naksh looks at Keerti and feels she is angry.

" I said I could I din't.. you know I'm gentle man I don't try to woo my wife" he gently moves his fingers over her hand  and she hits him.

Naksh shouts "Oyieeee! Im already hurt,why are hitting me like that"

Keerti-I'm so sorry ,where does it hurt?

"You wounded straight in my heart,it hurts and bleeds for you" he said dramatically and they both chuckled.

Keerti-Naksh mein gussa nahi hoon but Im worried for you,please don't do such things again, would you like it if I'm in pain because of you?

He nods in no.

Naksh- keerti! I know but its ok i'll be fine.

They reach the hospital,the doctor checks on Naksh and prescribes him some medicines.

Keerti-Naksh aap yahi baithiye mein bas medicines lekar aati hun.

Naksh- Teekh hai.

Naksh sees a group of people around a little girl and she is crying, he goes there and asks kya hua , they say kabse puch rahe hai iss bachi se kon hai kaha se aayi hai par kuch nahi bolti

Naksh- Vo already darri hui hai aur aap sab  usse ek gherke aise baat kar rahe hai,please jaiye aap sab.

Just then keerti comes and sees what's happening .

Naksh goes and sits beside the girl,he holds her hand wipes her tears and asks gently "kya hua beta, aapka naam kya hai?"

Girl signs him that she can't hear and speak.

Naksh feels bad and asks in sign language "What is your name?"

She does some actions and he says aarti??

The girl nods no.

Naksh- Pooja?

She nods yes.

Naksh- Pooja, aap kahan rehti ho, aapka school ka naam kuch pata hai?

Girl shows a sunflower picture.

Naksh- Sunflower school?

He pulls up his phone and  gathers information about the nearby with that name and calls them and tells pooja is with him.

They  come in some time  and apologise that they should have taken care, 

he kneels down to her and says bye pooja take care.

Pooja hugs him and kisses on his cheek and thanks him.

She signs him something.

Naksh asks what??
Her school supervisor says" she is saying she will miss you"

Naksh- I will miss u too pooja.
Pooja asks for his number, he tells her in sign language and she memorizes it,he waves her bye and smiles,she waves him back and goes happily.

Keerti feels proud of her husband that he thinks about everyone.

A nurse standing beside Keerti asks "do you both have kids?"