Part 26-Keerti is accused!

Naksh tried hard to forget what Aditya said and decided to keep Keerti unknown of  these happenings, he just wanted to see her happy.

Today was her first step towards her dream, he wanted to make sure everything went well.

Naksh gets ready and sees keerti wearing the lehenga he gifted her, he was constantly staring her, keerti looks at him through the mirror and says "Naksh, will you please help me put this hook my hands aren't reaching".

He nodded and goes to her
“I’m a lucky man.” The words rolled out of his mouth inadvertently while he looked at her reflection in the mirror.

She blushed,he stared at the way the silk of her fitted blouse dug into her delicate skin on the edges. he slowly moved his hand to run his fingers over her creamy skin .

“No touching”she commanded.

He chuckled, reaching for the  hook and put them together. “Done”

She smiled, letting her head fall over his chest when he wrapped his arms around her from behind. She turned her head to one side when she felt her hot breath on her skin before his lips brushed over. “Mr.Singhania, I think we should go.”

“Mrs.Singhania ,I want to pull open this tie in the back,strip you off this beautiful outfit, and feel and taste every inch of your skin…"He stated his desires smugly.

She shivered in response to the intensity in his voice, her back arching as his hand slid over her bare midriff. “ but…”

He spun her in his arms, making her words lost in the jingle of her bangles. “But what?” He squeezed her lower lip between his thumb and index finger she closed her eyes to feel him.

He lifts her up makes her sit on the dressing table and puts payal on her ankle and kisses it..
He makes her wear  the bangles and kisses her hands.

He removes her hair and puts on necklace on her and kisses on her neck,shivers passes through her body and she holds his hand tightly.

He turns her and fills sindhoor in her hairline.

She opens her eyes and sees herself in the mirror and smiles.

"I got one  more thing for you"Naksh takes out a Khamarbhand and bends down ,he carassed her waist ,making her gasp and wrapped it on her waist ,raining gentle kisses over it,he sees her closing her eyes and he gets up and says "It's done and your looking more stunning now".

Keerti- Thanks Naksh! Im so happy today.

Naksh - Abhi chalte hai before I change my mind , kaafi late horahe hain maine Goenka's ko bhi bulaya hai volog aate honge.

They both reach the venue but Naksh got  an urgent call and says "Keerti you go in, will be back in  sometime".

Keerti-Aap abhi kaha jaa rahe hai,please stay with me , I need you here, mujhe bahut tensed feel  hai.

Naksh - don't worry ek imp papers sign karne office jaana hai the I'll just come back in half  hour.Go and greet our guests.

He kisses her forehead  and goes.

Aditya was seeing all this from far away and a evil smile crept on his face.

Keerti goes inside and everyone congratulate her on the opening , Goenka's and Singhania's feel proud of her.

They ask Keerti about Naksh.

Keerti-Naksh ko urgent kaam se jaana padha , he  said he will come back soon.

Few members praise her collection and ask" who is your inspiration?"

Keerti-Naksh singhania, my husband it is his dream to see me here.