Part 50-Keesh Day out!

Next Morning,Keerti woke up early and yawned as she took in the sight of the room ,she realized they were in the resort room not goenka house,she got in a jerk to see Naksh sleeping in the couch infront of her.

A smile crept on her face seeing him sleep smiling like a child, his  muscular chest was heaving up and down while  breathing indicating he was in deep slumber, his hair looked messy,few strands fell over his eyes blocking her sight.

"How adorable he looks while sleeping" Keerti said gazing at his sleeping form.

She observed he was in the edge of  couch, if he stired a  little in sleep he might fall,she immediately rushed to him and held his cheek to postion his head  backwards from falling.

But  the warmth of her embrace made his  stir ahead to  scoop her in his arm automatically in sleep and they landed on the floor,she squealed as he was on top of her.

Naksh woke up from sleep and looked at her stupefied.

"Naksh you are heavy"she said  trying to nudge his arm as she was sabotaged under him.

Naksh moved himself off her"I'm so sorry par aap yahan" he asked rubbing his eyes to clear his vision.

Keerti-Naksh vo aap gir rahe the tho isliye mein.

Naksh smiles and says thanks.

Keerti-Naksh I will quickly take a shower and come.

Naksh- Sure I can go after you.

She took her clothes ans stormed off to the washroom trying to avoid him and their brewing attraction.

After an hour they both got ready and dressed and came out of the room to meet the kids.

"Morning! Mr and Mrs.Singhania"Mr.Roy greeted them in the hallway.

Keerti was going to correct him but  Naksh spoke clearing his throat"Morning Mr.Roy, she is Ms.Goenka" he corrected.

Mr.Roy- Oh yaa Ms.Goenka sorry..I'm bad with names.

Keerti smiled in understanding.

Naksh- Mr.Roy  were are the kids?

Mr.Roy-All the kids had there breakfast, and are watching a disney movie in the audi together.

Keerti- And the parents?

Mr.Roy- Well Mrs....Ms.Goenka they are out for sightseeing.

Naksh- Sight seeing?

Mr.Roy- Yes young man they all just left to explore some waterfalls and exquisite scenery nearby,you must go too.

Naksh- Uh! But the kids...

Mr.Roy- Don't you worry Mr.Singhania they will be kept engaged until the noon. You guys can join us back till lunch.

Naksh- But we are new here how will we go.

Keerti- use GPS Naksh..

Mr.Roy chuckled at her remark"Yeah I will give you the list of places you could use the map and go, you came her by car right?"

Naksh- No I got my bike.

Mr.Roy- Okay better take mine then.

Keerti- That's fine Mr.Roy I got mine.

" Great then, enjoy your day ,take good care of her Mr.Singhania"Mr.Roy winked at Naksh and left.

Naksh smiled and looked  at her.

Naksh- Keerti you want to go?

Keerti- Yeah why not I like traveling,I barely go on trips,but you don't want to?