Part 9 - First night together

Everyone was tired and go to sleep, only the youngsters stay and tease keesh" Aaj kafi filmy tha sab ,humne yeh sab kabhi bhai se expect nhi kiya tha" Mishti and gayu say.

" Keerti di oops Bhabhi we always loved you, our brother couldn't get someone better than you, Bhai aap bhi kuch bolo"they say.

Naksh says "I love you"
Keerti looks at him , he rephrases his words and says" I love you both " and hugs Mishti and Gayu

Kaira sign Mishti and gayu from upstairs that Naksh's room is ready .

Mishti and gayu get up saying" now we are also sleepy ,goodnight bhai and bhabhi" they go from there , now naksh and keerti were left alone , they look here and there  awkwardly and just then,Karthik and Naira come and say " It's quite late we are also going home"

Naksh- karthik Naira rukh jao aaj raat yahi itna late hogaya hai it's not safe to travel home at this time and Keerti ji ko bhi acha lagega.

Kaira agree and karthik takes naksh aside and says "Thanks Naksh, for whatever you did for my sister's "

Naksh- Karthik ,I'll have to thank  you first, if not you  and Naira,I would have never met her ,only because of Naira and you,Keerti came into life and made me realise the love and happiness I was missing in my life, I'm really  lucky to have her as my life partner.

Karthik-  She got lucky too this time, theek yeh sab  baatein toh hoti rahengi thik hai but
Aaj tumhari suhagrat hai you need to be with my sister ab chale.

Karthik gets Naksh and Naira gets keerti and they leave them " Okay bye we're going to leave you two alone now,Goodnight to us, you two utilize this time  well until someone bothers you again tommorow"They winked and left.

Keerti and Naksh stand blushing at their comments.

Naksh beckons her to come and hesitantly open the door it was dark, he switches on the light and sees the room decorated beautifully.

He says her please come inside,she  reluctantly comes inside.

Today was her wedding night and she felt very anxious of what would happen now. She didn't want to consummate her marriage today in this situation.
She looked up and saw Naksh coming  near to her and her heart started beating even more faster.

"Lets sit" he said signing towards the bed.

She nodded and took a seat, sitting on  the bed infront of her, Naksh smiled at her ,he could see her feeling anxious about the whole situation " Keerti Ji, Relax it's me Naksh" he said. She nodded ,trying to plaster a smile on her face but failed miserably, her anxiety was taking a toll on her "If you are thinking about the wedding night thing , then you don't have to worry ,I won't make you uncomfortable  until you are ready. I know this is new for us and its going to take some time to adjust with each other. Let's start this relationship they way we are, being friends, so that it is easy for us to become comfortable with each other first" Hearing his words keerti gave a genuine smile. She was happy to have such a pure hearted understanding man as her husband.