Part 48- Naksh's concert

Keerti and Arjun get into the auditorium and get seated with the front passes.

Naira, karthik, kaira also arrive and join them.

Keerti looked when she heard the loud noises from the audience as the spotlight fell on the man tuning his guitar in the center stage.

She heard few girls behind them say "Naksh Singhania is love,his music has an essence of the pain amidst eternal love"

"Apart from that honey dripping voice, damn his physique,his sharp jawline,his biceps are so drool worthy.." Said another girl.

Unknowningly hearing their words Keerti was pissed and checking him out at the same time.

"I know right! he is a fine piece of art ,perfect combination of hot and cute,dil ajata hai isspe har bhar,I wish he was single"

"Apparently he is single,his wife left him I guess, he is a single father , mann toh karta hai shadi karlu isse"

Keerti heard all this while clenching her jaw in anger.
Anger of what ,she did not know.

"Aaj mere liye bahut special hain kyunki woh ek insan jo mera inspiration hai woh iss wakt yaha hai, isiliye aaj mein yeh gaana usse dedicate karta hoon"Naksh spoke.

"Are u ready guys..." he yelled in the top of his voice.

Crowd shouts yess......returning the same energy.

Arjun howled "Common dadda".

Naksh positioned his guitar and his fingers brushed the hard strings of the guitar playing a melodic symphony.

He hummed starting the song gazing at Keerti.

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
Ki teri saanse chalti jidhar
Rahunga bas wahi umrr bhar
Rahunga bas wahi umrr bhar haaye

She kept her eyes on him as he cast a spell with his soothing voice and gesture, while he sang the depth in his honey dew eyes transcripted a story that excited the crowd. The people closest to the stage started chanting his name as he walked to them, and that's when she looked into his eyes.

His eyes sparkled at her as he smiled and held out his hand as if in invitation. She took it, and that was the last thing that registered before the show took off.

Jitni haseen ye mulakatein hai
Unse bhi pyari teri baatein hai
Baaton mein teri jo kho jaate hai

Aaun na hosh mein main kabhi
Baahon mein hai teri zindagi ha

Main toh yoon khada kis
Soch mein pada tha
Kaise jee raha tha main deewana

Chupke se aake tune
Dil mein sama ke tune
Chhed diya kaisa ye fasana

Oh muskurana bhi tujhi se sikha hai
Dil lagane ka tu hi tareeka hai
Aitbaar bhi tujhi se hota hai

The rest of the things went blur, and everything was lost in the swarm , the only thing she noted was his presence, and her body registered the feel of his skin on hers, how the scorching heat left a permanent memory of every sensation.

Just as they wrapped up their dance routine, she twirled one last time, and they were supposed to take a bow and close the show, but instead, he wrapped his arm around her waist and dipped her and surprised her.

The way he held her as the crowd cheered on, their eyes locked with each other, she saw no one but him. She heard nothing but his heavy breath, and his smile said it all.