Part 32- Keerti vs Tara

"Naksh is just pretending , I know yaar woh sirf mere hai he never got into relationships after me for 7 long years.Im sure he was waiting for me all this while, like I did,this marriage is a sham my Naksh can never love her, he is just mine and I will claim what is mine soon" Keerti heard
Tara talking to someone on phone and gasped in shock.

Keerti closes the door in anger ,Tara realized her presence and got tensed,she ended her call and looked at her.

Keerti- I heard everything Tara, care to explain?

Tara- Oh no! feel free to assume whatever you want.

Keerti- Shame on you Tara, Naksh took you as a friend and forgived you after all you did to him and you are again betraying him planning and plotting to spoil his life again.

Tara- Bas zyada mat chilao, tum ho kon kaha se ayi ho, janti kya hai mere aur Naksh ke rishtey ke bhaare mein.

Keerti-Naksh mere pati hain Tara ,I know everything about him, he has already suffered his share of pain in life isiliye I m warning you dare you try to come in between us.I won't let you or anyone hurt him again.

Tara- Naksh sirf mere hain, aur tum hamare beech aayi ho .Woh pickle 7 saal se mujhse pyaar karte aaye hai,tumhe kya laga tum unka pyaar ho?

Keerti-Naksh sirf mujhse pyaar karte hain.

Tara- You live in delusional world if you think he loves you,you're a bit beautiful and he being a man cannot restrain himself, that doesn't mean he loves you, I got every information about him in these years though we were far, few months I was out of the country and he happened to get married to you and as per the info I got it seems more of a joke than a marriage, I didn't think it will sustain this long ,may be he pitied you and married you.

Keerti-Shutup Tara you don't know a thing about out relationship, we love eachother and we are extremely happy in our life.

Tara- Yeah like I said , he is a man and only your beauty captured him, you became his wife he just thinks its his duty to love you and you feel happy satisfying his desires,you are simply a charity case ,just a rebound for him.You might satisfy him physically but never become his love,that will always remain me.

Keerti- Shutup Tara!!

Tara- Kyun sach nahi sun pari ho?
Agar mai chahu naa toh aaj bhi unka pyaar paa sakti hoon.Ek hafta, sirf ek haftey mey I will make him realise that he loves only me,uske baad Naksh ke liye yeh shaadi ki koi value nahi hogi, woh tumhe khud chodenge dekhlena.

Keerti-Naksh aur hamare pyaar pe mujhe pura barosa hai tum kuch bhi karlo unhe mujhse koi dur nahi kar sakta.

Tara- Let's see.

Keerti was having premonition, feeling very low thinking about her words.

Naksh comes to see Tara and asks about her leg , she smiles and says "aapne puchliya im fine Naksh".

She talks with him about their past memories and Keerti felt left out.

Naksh stopped her and says "Tara you must get some rest now ,we'll meet you later".

Tara- Stay naa Naksh it's been so long we met and spoke, you remember how long we used to speak on phone before until wee hours.

Naksh looked at Keerti ,he could clearly see she was controlling her emotions.

"It's quite late we must go come keerti" he said and held her hand and took her out.

Tara glared at them infuriated.

In their room Keerti was arranging their bed for sleep.

Naksh was working on his laptop, he saw she was lost since they came to the room, she din't utter a word to him when he tried to cheer her up and then he got busy,since evening she was giving him a silent treatment.