Part 52- Naksh sneaks into Keerti's room

~Goenka house

Next few weeks  after returning from the school tour, passed in a bliss for both of them,they talked over hours on phone till dawn like love sick teenagers,   looked for opportunities to see one another.

She often spent her free time going out with Arjun and Naksh and started to learn many things about Naksh, she was beginning to adore him as a person   overall every single aspect about him was how Keerti wanted her man to be.

She was craving to be with them, Arjun and Naksh made her day complete. In her conscious/unconscious  thoughts they already became a family to her, she just wished she was lucky enough to have them in her life.

A adorable little son like Arjun and Naksh.. he was a complete man for her,as much as mature understanding father he was, he was  a passionate lover ,he would go to any extent to make the woman in his life feel happy and protected with him.

Even his slightest hand holding while they walked made her heart flutter, his every slightest touch played in her head even in his absence.

Even now, she could feel how her lips had tingled with the sweet kiss he gave her as he dropped her home after their last meetup. She could also feel the burn of the warm, calloused fingers where they had touched her sensitive skin.

Keerti was lost in his thoughts when her phone flashed with a message she clicked it open

Naksh:Hey beautiful! Ping me incase you're awake.

She smiled at his endearment,she knew he would staring at the phone waiting for her response.

So she immediately typed back and sent a response smiling.

Keerti- Hi Naksh:)

Naksh- Hey are…you feel’n better today?

Keerti- Yaa I'm fine. I was just dehydrated and feeling giddy coming back home after yesterday's therapy.

Naksh- Still you must take rest.

Keerti- I'm doing that since yesterday, why didn't you call or message me?

Naksh- Just so you could rest properly.

Keerti- But I was waiting for you to call Naksh.

Naksh- I  missed you too sweetheart, more than you could ever imagine.

Her heart pounded foolishly with excitement even as her cheeks burned blushing over his reply.

Keerti- I didn't imagine anything and I didn't say I missed you.

she lied biting her lip in anticipation as he typed immediately.

Naksh- I see, if my guess  is  correct you're blushing right now.

Keerti- No.

Naksh- No!

He mocked her giggling .

Keerti- Are you copying me?

Naksh grinned at her  response he knew she was missing him so badly that she was getting mad at him over small things,he decided to tease further.

"Are you copying me?" he typed back giggling.

Keerti - Uff! you are being silly.

Naksh- Uff! you are being silly.

Keerti- Argh! Say something else.

Naksh- Argh! Say something else.