Part 2 - The Most awaited day

Everyone were busy in singhania sadan with the preparations of kaira 's engagement, just then Naira came in a beautiful crop top lehenga ,she was looking  stunning in it .

Naksh and Naitik had tears of joy to see her like this.
Naksh looked no less than a prince even in that simple attire,he carried himself like so well.

Naira came near him " Bhai you are looking so damn handsome today,I think today someone will fall for you and then we both might get married on the same mandap"she said dreamily.

Naksh- Naira ! Im still sane unlike you, would not willingly dig my  grave .
yeh sazza tujhe hi mubarak ho ,I'm very happy to be single and a free of such commitments.

" Dekhte hai bhai aapki bhi soch badal ne keliye koi aayega and then you will never want to spend a second without her. I hope see I get to see my bhai happy soon." Naira thought.

Karthik and his family arrive and karthik is mesmerized to see Naira and they both adore each other. Naksh, Gayu, Misthi tease them and they blush .

"Das minute me muhurat shuru hoga." Kartik' s dadi (KDadi) announced.

"But Keerti di when will she come"Karthik and Naira asked.

KDadi- We can't wait for her, muhurat is more important.

Karthik- No i won't start until she comes.

"Me too" Naira joins him.

Naksh brings karthik  aside and asks him to call and check upon her but she doesn't pick up.

Then they hear a voice and Naksh and karthik turn to see .

Naksh's gaze was fixed on her.

Karthik hugs her and feels so happy
"Where is your Mr.Perfect?"he asked

"He had some  urgent work ,couldn't come"she replied and smiled seeing Naira.

She moved to go meet her but her bracelet gets stuck in Naksh's watch who stood in the way and they both had an eyelock as they gazed eachother .

Naksh just stood in a trance ,he did not make any effort to free her while she struggled to pull out awkwardly.

Naksh gently held her wrist to stop her and untangled the bracelet struck in his watch.

"Thanks"she mumbled.

karthik interrupted their moment and introduces them to eachother.

"Hi Naksh " she smiled in acknowledgement.

"Hi"he said returning her warm smile.

Then keerti goes to naira and congratulates her and the ring ceremony continues.

Kaira's Engagement ends on a sweet note.

"Why did you not get daamad ji"Kdadi confronted keerti dragging her aside.

"He said he is busy" keerti replied in a low tone.

"Who asked you to come without him, people will speak  nonsense don't  you know"Kdadi said angrily.

"I'm sorry" keerti looked down shedding tears.

All this was witnessed by Naksh when he came to collect some stuff. He felt an unknown pang in his chest seeing her cry.

Next day all the youngsters plan to meet at the nearby mall for wedding shopping but Naksh had some work and said that he will join later.

Naira gayu mishti and karthik , chachi, Keerti leave for shopping.

Kaira and others go up to shop while keerti waits outside for a call after speaking when she turns to go she bumps into Naksh .He holds her from falling down and apologizes .

"It's my mistake,I should have seen you" she said tugging her hair backward, he smiled seeing her.

"Let's go" he said.

Naksh calls up Naira . she asks him to come to 5th floor ,they both get into the elevator ,slowly everyone vacates out of the lift and only keesh were there,they both feel awkward and avoid eye contact just then the lift stops abruptly and it becomes completely dark.

Keerti gets hell scared and holds naksh's hand in a reflex, he tries to comfort her and switches on his mobile flash light and slowly keerti comes back to her senses and leaves naksh's hand but still she was really scared.

Naksh tries to call someone but there is no network in his phone he asks keerti to check in her phone but he could see she was in a trauma.
Naksh- What happened Keerti Ji , don't worry nothing would happen we are in this together.

Keerti - I...Im claustrophobic ,I can't handle...

Saying this she slides down breathing heavingly,the darkness and closed space both were flashing her bitter memories in her mind.

Naksh tried to rub her hands calm her down ,but could see she went all pale and her eyelids were battling to stay open, she might fall unconscious any moment.
He grabbed a chocolate  from his pocket and slipped it in her mouth slowly , she gains conscious and finds her in Naksh's embrace ,she moves away and sits a bit far.

Keerti- Thank you Naksh ,I was very scared.I don't know what I would have done without you.

Naksh- Its fine Keerti Ji,I would have done this for anyone, but you are family now so stop being so formal.

Keerti-By the way do you carry chocolate all the time.

Naksh- Kinda ,I'm diabetic since childhood so I carry in case I go low on sugar it helps me.

Keerti looks at him sadly and thinks about what she has heard about him from Naira, he himself has a problematic life but still brings out happiness in other's life, she concludes.

For sometime keesh were chatting about random stuff , music and their interests . Naksh made sure he diverted her from the situation and then lift opened finally but keerti still was busy talking .

Naksh beckoned her let's go , she realized all this while she forgot her phobia being with Naksh and thanked him.

He smiled and both went to kaira,just then Aditya entered the scene and keerti was trying a dress but he comes behind and comments on her choice "You are my wife and daughter of goenka's please come out of this mediocrity and choose something classy Keerti"he said.

Keerti sadly keeps that dress and selects according to him.
Naksh comes and says to gayu loudly "Choices and emotions do not have any class so only follow your heart and never compromise for the sake of the world"

Aditya- who the hell are you,You think you can meddle in my  personal matter, do you even know who I am??

Naksh- I don't want to know a person like you.

Aditya- Behave Mr, Iam the son-in-law of  Goenkas.

"Good for you"Naksh smirked unaffected by the information.

Naksh- Is that your qualification to control her?

Aditya- she is my wife and she has no prob, then what pain do you have?

Naksh looks at keerti and gestures her to speak up but she doesn't.

Naksh looked at her frustrated " Sorry that I interfered but I couldn't control himself seing wrong , I hope you realize your mistake " he said to her specifically and left.

Keerti thinks about his words and gets sad. She remembers their moments in lift and thinks the girl in his life would be the luckiest.