chapter 1

Y/n pov
I was sleeping peacefully then heard a knock at my door,"y/n get up time for school"
I slowly get up from my bed and go to the bathroom when i'm done i put my uniform and go to the kitchen,"good morning y/n my dad greet me,"good morning dad.i took a bowl and pour milk and cornflakes my dad just sit down just a cup of coffee
in his hand.I notice something he always is in deep thoughts and not complete his food.i begun to worry about him."dad are you Alright"he face me and smile at me,"yes i'm alright don't worry".dad turned on the television and saw a news"a famous mafia jennie kim killed a business man not for pay her debt his body found in han river his organs are out she told the medias that not to mess with her"i turn off the tv and thought"how can she be that cruel"then i saw my dad he become pale and sweating. I hold his hand and ash him if he's alright.he nodded and go back to his room strange.i grab my bag and go to school.

Few hours later
School bell rang i got my bag and hope on the bus.i reached my home and saw there is some black car parked outside our house.when i enter i drop my bag and saw my dad beaten and blood coming from his head.i tried to reached him but two mens held me tight" let me go you assholes"
My dad whimpers from pain and suddenly a women comes in front of him she have cat eyes mandu cheeks and her figure is awesome she looks so powerfull.she grab my Father's hair and asked him"this is your daughter right"?
He nodded she walks towards me and held my chin gently i swear to god i've never seen a beautiful women like her.
She whisper in my ear"hello baby my name is jennie ruby jane kim"