chapter 17(flashback)

Kim seokjin pov:

I sighed when jennie go to her room before y/n can reply.idk how she got this attitude."i'm sorry behalf of my daughter sir."i saw namjoon bow at me as well as her daughter."no it's not your fault it's clearly jennie's fault.she always bully servants children."i'm done with her this behaviour."i sigh in angrily."you can go now namjoon".he just nodded and leave with his daughter.i got my phone and call my wife after a few rings she answerd."hon where are you?"i asked her."hon i'm a-at my f-friends house."why is she shattering?"oh well umm when will you come home"? "Sorry hon i can't come home today my friend is sick and her husband is in overseas.i need to take care of her." she replied."ok hon be safe i love you". "Ok bye". She cut the phone she Didn't reply back i love you too.she always reply it back.in past few months she always act strange and talking to phone with someone.i suspicious about her behaviour.i sighed and thought," is she cheating on me?"

Few days later

Y/n pov:

It's been few days about the incident and jennie is ignoring me.well is good for me.i sometimes caught her staring at me which i found odd."hey y/n are you alright"?my sister asked me,"ne unnie i'm good".she sighed."i'm sorry i can't save you from jennie.i should be there with you".my sister told me with her teary eyes.i quickly hugged her and wiped her tears."no unnie it's not your fault.please don't cry".suddenly the Rain start and we quickly get inside."unnie you go to your room first i need to collect some books from the library".unnie nodded and leave.i go to the library search some books but suddenly power was cut out.it was soo dark inside.i was scared from dark.i have phobia.i search the main and found it but it was locked from outside.i tried few times but it was no use.i banging the door."help.help someone please help me".i was shouting top of my lungs.i heard some giggle outside from the door."good luck y/n".the person told me and left."no no please don't leave.what have i done?get me out of here."i was crying hardly.who did this?i can't breathe properly.anytime i can faint and suddenly i collapse on the floor and darkness surrounding me.