chapter 25

Irene pov

I closed the door and sighed.miss kim is in depression.she don't know what to do.she can't face y/n right now.in past 8 years lots of things have changed.miss jennie not Being herself anymore.she always thought about how to catch y/n.her obsession is too much.jennie almost killed me why i called y/n dumb.that's how crazy she is.she wants to change for y/n.but there is something bothering her.she told me these voices can't do me anything.always gives me instructions what to do or not to.those voice encouraged her to do bad works.i told her to visit a doctor but she was afraid that doctor will accused her as a mental patient and throw her into the asylum.when she killed people she always go to her parents corpse and begged them to forgive her.her condition is not good.when i found out taehyung was her real father i was soo shocked.taehyung is also psycho that's why jennie became liked him.y/n parents is dead by her hand.i wonder where is jisoo.i don't want her to come near this mansion or jennie will killed her.jisoo is my first love.when i saw her first i liked her immediately.i always talked to her and hang out with.my feelings became stronger.one day i confessed to her that i love her.but her answered was shocking.she love me back also.we hide our relationship almost 2 years.but jennie ruined it.because of her jisoo left with her family and never came back.until now i never saw jisoo.

I still love you jisoo.please come back to me.

Few days later

Y/n pov

Another day passes and again there is no sign of jennie.is she dead or alive i don't know.i kinda miss her honestly.if she begged for forgiveness  i will forgive her.well everyone makes a mistake right?i just want peace that's all.i again dreamed about her and this time she was with me in the kims garden.we kinda argued while talking but her face was blurred.i sighed and go to my bed and lay down.suddenly the door open and i saw

Jennie kim...