chapter 9

One week later

Y/n pov

It's been a week now.i'm fully healthy now.jennie's maid take care of me well.jennie is busy with her work which is good for me.i can't see her right now.i despised her.i don't know how can escape from this house.there is so much bodyguards here.i have to take this slowly.i don't want her to suspect anything.suddenly a maid knock on the door.she open the and saw irene.she is the head butler of this house.she is in charge of me.she is soo nice and friendly.i enjoyed her company.i wonder if she help me?miss y/n miss kim gives me permission to tour you around the house."i nod my head.she guide me.i must say her mansion is soo big.she is really rich.there is bodyguards around the whole mansion.but suddenly i saw a door which makes me goosebumps.its looks creepy cz of its design.it gives me halloween vibes.umm irene what's behind in this door"i asked irene but she looks pale.u-umm t-there is n-nothing behind this d-door.just don't go near this door"i look at her confused.why she is soo scared??"wdym??"but irene raised her voice"just don't go.this is miss kim's order.if you go there you will be in big trouble.do you understand??"i flinched at her voice.i swear she looked strange."ok i understand.i won't go there".irene sigh in relief.Thank you miss.i'm soo sorry for raising my voice".she apologized."it's ok."i glance the door behind me and thought i wonder what kind of room is this?

Jennie pov

I finished my work quickly.i sighed in happily i can finally spend my time with my baby.i just soo with my work that i can't give her time.but tonight i will give time properly.i get in my car and closed my eyes.

Flashback

"Nini let's play" but i give her a cold look.she is so stubborn."i don't want to can you please leave me alone"i told her coldly but she just pouted cutely.she is so cute wait jennie did you say cute what's wrong with you."but nini we are friend's right?"friends can play with each other".before i can replay somebody call her."oh nini my father just call me.i see you later bye".she kissed my cheeks and run away.i blushed hardly."why are you doing this to me

"Kim y/n"