chapter 16(flashback)

Y/n pov:

"Hey what are you doing?"

Gosh i dead.i turned around saw a girl about my unnie age.she have cat eyes,mandu cheeks and also same height like unnie.who is she?
"Hey i asked you something?" i snapped out of my thoughts and saw the girl standing in front of me while crossing her arms.she looks like a angry kitten.tbh it was cute."i was admiring the flower.nothing else".i defended myself but she can't trust my words."admiring huh.i clearly saw your touching the flower.you are going to steal it aren't you?god save from this girl."ani.it's true that i was about to touch the flower but i never going to stole.i'm not a theif.i was very angry how can she accused me for stealing?"every thief say this word because you got caught."now my dad is going to decide what's punishment he got for you"?wait a second dad!?who is her father?"who is your father btw?"i asked her bravely but she just smirked and whisper in my ear."my dad name is kim Seokjin and i'm his only daughter jennie ruby jane kim.nice to meet you kim y/n."i was shocked to death.she is jennie kim the daughter of mr kim?.oh god i'm so stupid."miss kim i'm s-sorry i d-don't know y-you are the daughter of m-mr kim.please forgive me."i kneeled down to her just for forgiving me.what if she tell her dad.mr.kim surely fired my father.miss jennie just laugh and looked down at me."well my dad decide these things now follow me and don't you dare run away or these bodyguards will shoot your legs".i was crying and follow her.what have i gotten myself into?jennie called her dad and as well as my father.they all gather.my dad stare at me confusionly."jennie what happened?why you suddenly called us?mr kim asked his daughter.jennie smirked at me."she is stealing some flower in our garden."my dad looked at me shocked.i lower down my head."jennie how many times i told you don't judge people quickly."do you have a proof"?mr kim asked her."dad i saw her stealing".
"No i wasn’t stealing.i was just about touch it.i swear to god.i'm just new here.i didn't do anything."i was shouting and crying my dad quickly hugged me." jennie enough this is to much you just misunderstood.she is just a child.you can't accused her for stealing flowers.now quickly apologized her before i go mad"

Jennie pov:

My dad just defended this punk side against his own daughter?"dad you don't trust me?i was hurt."jennie this is not about trusting.this is clearly misunderstanding.she can pick flowers.i give her permission for that.you just waste my time jennie.now apologize to her now".i was fuming in anger.i don't have a Choice."i'm sorry".i was so embarrassed myself.i jennie kim apologize to this punk.i did not wait for her reply i go to my room and slammed the door hard.i was angry very angry.

"Kim y/n you will pay for this"