chapter 32

Jisoo pov

Today is the day that we leaved korea and go to italy.i talk my friend she already booked a hotel room for us.right now we are packing our clothes."y/n everything is ready?"i asked her she nodded.we already done and go to the living room."guys thank you so much for helping us".i told them sincerely.

"No jisoo you are our friend and y/n is our younger sister.we will still help you." mina told me.i smiled.me and y/n go to the front door."umm jisoo when will you back?"i sighed."idk depends on situation."mina nodded.we get into the car and left."unnie i can't believe  we are escaped."y/n told me with tears in her eyes."yes y/n don't worry we are safe now.i will protect you from now on".y/n smiled and hugged me.we reached the airport and waiting for the flight.after 30 minutes  they announced the flight and we get up into the plane.

"Unnie i'm nervous". Y/n told me.i chuckle." hey don't worry.i'm here".y/n is scared of airplanes.the plane started to take off.i sighed in relief.

This is it.i hope jennie won't find us anymore.y/n is the only family i have.

Irene pov

"Miss she again refused to eat". One of the maid told me.i sighed.miss jennie skipped her meals and drowning into drugs and alcohols.she wants only y/n.we just heard her screams her laugh her crying throwing things.to be honest i'm kinda scared as well as the other servents.i got many calls from the office.i told them jennie is sick she can't come.i grab the tray from the maid." alright you can go now."she bow and left.i sighed and i heading to the jennie's room.i open the door and my eyes widened what i just saw.bottles everywhere furnitures is broken blood everywhere.it was horrific.i saw jennie sitting in a corner blankly staring at wall.i never saw her like before.she really love y/n.i slowly go to her."miss you have to eat please".jennie looked at me blankly."no irene go".she whispered.i sighed."miss you will find her soon.if you broken like this how can you searched for y/n?"i told her.before she can reply we heard a knock at the door.i get up and open the door.it was a guard."miss i need to talk to miss kim please it's very important".i nodded and he get inside."miss kim we found some information about y/n".when jennie heard him her eyes were shining.she quickly get up."really?tell me what is it??

"Miss you need to come with us"?wasting no time they both left.i wonder what they found.

Jennie pov

I'm soo happy when i found my y/n information.we go the cctv room.i enter and all the mens bow to me." now tell me".i crossed my arm."miss kim we found a footage of y/n when she escaped at night.she was walking and a car crashed her but the impact was not that strong.a lady came out from the car and carried her to her car and left".he told me."i want to see the footage".he nodded.i saw the footage.yes it was my y/n but who is this stupid girl who carried my y/n?then i noticed her car number.i zoomed at the number.luckily it was clear.get the car number and search this person and get her to my basement."i told them and left.

Few hours later

Third person pov

Jennie is sitting in the sofa.suddenly a guard came to her and handed her a paper."miss we found her".she smirked and get the paper.her eyes widens in shock when she sees the person's name in the paper.