chapter 40

Y/n pov

Today me and jennie are going to marry each other.people say that this day is very special for the couples but not for me.i don't feel anything but emptiness.i don't feel like crying,i don't feel like laughing i don't feel like angry,i don't feel like sad nothing absolutely nothing.

Right now the maids helping with my dress and the makeup artists doing my makeup."omo you look so pretty.miss jennie is really lucky to have you."ryujin told me."indeed now you are pregnant with her child.you guys will doing amazing."lia told me happily while clapping her hands.i sighed they didn't know anything.

Ok guys let's go she is done.all the best for your wedding".ryujin smiled and left with the maids.i looked at the Mirror.all these expensive dress these jewellery means nothing to me.i finally let my tears out."p-please i-i-i don't want to marry h-her."i sobbed hardly.while crying i heard the door open i look up and saw four guards two 2 girls and 2 boys.they go to near me."ma'am we need to get outta here fast".one of the guard told me.i widened my eyes."what do you mean".

"Ma'am there is no time for this.quickly wore this clothes." they handed me some clothes."quickly wore this we are leaving this mansion."the tall girl told me.wasting no time i wore the clothes."let's go guys come on".we quietly leaves the room.they are all holding guns.i gulped in fear.strangly there is no guards in the hallways."wait who send you guys".i asked them."somebody told us to save you and your sister".i was confused who is this person."where is my sister?".i asked them."don't worry she is safe". I sighed in relief."but what about mina and chaeyoung?"they just ignore my question.we suddenly get into a dark hall."can i at least know your names?"

"My name is kim dahyun and this chou tzuyu, park jimin and jung hoseok".she introduced me to others.we are just walking slowly because of darkness.we can't turned on the lights.we can't take any risks.suddenly we heard a noise." guys what's that sound?"jimin told them.before they can talk we heard a gun shot."g-g-guys?".tzuyu shuttered while pointing finger.hoseok got shot in his head and fell down.we screamed and begun to run.while running i look behind saw some mens with flashlights."guys come on we need to get out".we just keep running and we heard another gunshot.this time tzuyu got shot in her right leg."tzuyu" i shout at her but dahyun got me."ma'am no please your safety is more important to us".she start dragging me.dahyun and jimin got shot also.

"Ma'am please take this keys and get outta here.you're sister is waiting for you". I was crying hardly." i-i-i'm sorry guys".dahyun just smile me.soon we heard footsteps."please go now".i closed my eyes take a deep breath and i get up and run.

Jennie pov:

"You go this side and i go straight i will make sure to got her." i shouted to mens and they separated.i was fuming in anger.

Flashback

I was already wore my tuxedo.i'm soo excited.i finally marrying my dream girl.i was waiting in aisle.after some time my mens running to while panting."ma'am miss y/n is missing".i widened my eyes."what do you mean she is missing?"i shout at them."ma'am where telling the truth we check the cctv there are 4 guards with her there heading to basement".basement??then i realized there is another exit in their."quick we need to follow them now".i get my gun and my mens follow me."

Flashback end

My guards already shot these four guards but y/n is still missing.luckily one of the guard is alive i point the gun at her."where is y/n?"i coldly asked her but she just smirked."you will never find her".i feel raged inside.i quickly shot her.

No matter what where are you y/n i will find you.