chapter 26

Third person pov

Y/n can't believed her eyes that jennie is standing in front of her.it's been almost 2 weeks that she is missing.

"Done staring"?

Y/n snapped out of her thoughts.jennie still looking at her.jennie come closer to her.y/n closed her eyes.she felt jennie hugged her tightly.y/n was shocked at her move.but later she hugged her back.jennie break the hug and she staring at y/n.y/n blushed hardly but jennie just chuckled and kiss y/n cheeks.y/n now red like a tomato.jennie again hugged her and say those words that y/n hearts melt immediately.

" i miss you soo much love"

Jennie sleeping peacefully at y/n chest and y/n rubbed her back.jennie did not talk much she just want to sleeps.her mind flooding with many questions.where was she in these past weeks?she can't understand jennie.is she a good person or bad person?

Y/n sighed and closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Y/n pov:

I was sleeping and i feel someone staring at me.i opened my eyes and saw jennie.she was on top of me.she kissed my forehead."good morning love.how was your sleep?well she is being sweet to me."it was good.how about you?i asked her.she smiled and hugged me.she is being soo much clingy."it was good love."she is calling me love?what's wrong with her?"love let's go take shower together".my cheeks heat up when she said that."yah what are you talking about"?i shout at her but she is laughing loudly.wow i never saw her laughing like that.she is beautiful.jennie caught at me staring at her."done staring sweetheart?"jennie told me while licking her lips.holy shit that was hot.i quickly go to the bathroom and locked it.jennie is still laughing.this girl..

We both done our dressing and we go to the downstairs.jennie hold my hand tightly.we sit on the chair and maids serves our breakfast.i saw my favourite breakfast on the table."love look this is your favourite food right.i told my chef to cook this specially for you".i quickly take a bite and moan in delight.it was soo good but wait how jennie knows this was my favourite?"umm how did you know that it was my favourite?jennie choked on her juice and stare at me in nervous."i j-just knew t-that's all."i nodded.we finished our breakfast and i get up to go upstairs but jennie held my hand.i looked at her.she looks nervous." umm y/n come with me.i need to show you something."she told me and i nodded.she dragged me towards the kims garden.we stopped in front of the fountains.she held my hand."y/n do you remember this place?she told me.i hardly remember anything."jennie i afraid not.what are you talking about?"she let go of my hand and looked down."do you even remember me?"she whispers..

"Jennie i'm sorry.i can't remember anything."she held my waist tightly.i winched in pain." jennie you're hurting me stop."but she just held me tightly."why y/n why can't you remember me!!"she shout at me."jennie 2 years ago i get into a accident and my head was damaged badly.i suffers from amnesia.i know only my family".she loosen her grip.i quickly get away from her."what's soo special about this garden?"she looked at me in painfully...

"This is the place where we first ever met".