chapter 36

Somi pov:

Today y/n and jisoo will coming in my house.tbh i kinda like y/n.i mean she is pretty,shy,beautiful voice everything is perfect.i want to spent more time with her.my doorbell rang and i knew there are here.i quickly opened the door and jisoo and y/n holding bags."hey guys welcome to my house".they smile."thank you somi".i grabbed their bags."oh umm hi y/n".fuck why am i shy towards her?i saw y/n smiled a little."uhh hi somi."she mumbled shyly.cute.

"Ahemmm" this girl interrupted our moment.i saw jisoo smiling Wiredly at us."what".i glare at her."nothing".she innocently smile at me."come on you guys freshen up.i'll make some snakes for you".they nodded and go to their room.i go to the kitchen and do my staff.after some moments jisoo came to the kitchen."need some help girl?"i rolled my eyes."yeah yeah i know you won't".she Chuckled."yah i'm serious.let me help you i cut some veggies."i sighed and give veggies to her.while cutting i saw i can't concentrated like she thought something deeply."jisoo you ok?"i softly asked her.she snapped out of her thoughts."yes i'm fine.i'm just worried for my sister."what she mean by that?"wdym?she just and face me."promise me you won't tell this to anybody?"ok this is getting wired.

Jennie pov

I was in my bedroom drinking wine while looking at my y/n photo.she is so beautiful.i want to protect her from the world.she is my most precious possession.i get up slowly put down my y/n photo.i call my someone."everything is ready"?i coldly ask him."yes miss kim."i smirked."good pack your things we will leaving today".i cut the phone.

Y/n/n just one more step.i'm coming soon baby.

Next morning

Jisoo pov

It's morning now.i get up from my bed and do my routine.y/n also get up.we both now going downstairs."good morning guys."somi greeted us."good morning somi".we greeted her in unison.we starting eat our breakfast."hey somi me and y/n going to shopping mall for some clothes.come join us".i told her but she shake her head as a no."no guys i haven’t finish my work.you guys go".

"Ok but next time you have to come with us". She nodded." great come y/n let's change clothes."she nodded and we go to our room for changing.

We changed our clothes and we ready to go."somi we are going".somi come to us."ok guys be safe come back soon".we waved her goodbye and get taxi.

We spend almost 4 hours on shopping we are exhausted."unnie let's go home i'm tired".i sighed."yeah.we should go come on".we get taxi and go to somi's house.after 30 minutes we reached and got out from taxi.i press the bell but she was not opening.i again Press button but nothing's work.i quickly called her but it was busy.where is she?i grab the extra keys and opened the door."why is so dark inside.is she not home?"y/n asked me i shurgged.i turn on the lights and i saw something that it will haunt me rest of my life.somi's body lying in the floor covered with blood.my whole body is shivering.i look beside y/n who looks completely shoocked.i quickly go to somi and shaked her body."somi yah w-wake u-up".but she don't response.i was crying loudly as well as y/n.my friend is no more.who did this?i will kill her.

"Like what you see"?

No this is not true.she is not here.please tell me it's a nightmare that i want to end.i opened my eyes and saw one and only jennie kim smirking at me more like to y/n who holding a bloody knife.

" long time no see my sister-in-law".