chapter 12 🔞

Third person pov

Jennie undressed herself naked infront of y/n.jennie quickly attached her lips onto y/n.she was kissing y/n hungrily.she quickly undressed y/n.she roaming her hands around her body.y/n moaning into kisses.jennie break the kiss.they both breathing heavily.jennie kiss y/n jaw down to her chest leaving dark hickeys.once she satisfied jennie kiss y/n Breast softly and licking.y/n moaning from pleasure.y/n mind was blank from the pleasure she received from jennie.Jennie kiss her stomach down to her clit.

Y/n pov:

I should stop her.i don't want this.she was raping me.before she reached down to my clit i quickly stop her she looked at me with frustration."please stop this i'm not ready".but she ignore me and quickly devour my clit like it's her last me.i moaned loudly.i was disgusted when she sluped my pussy.she sucked my pussy hardly i was near."jennie i'm c-cumming" but she stopped.I groaned in frustration."you should call me mommy when we have sex or i will not let you cum.should i call her mommy?this is so kinky."ok" but she is not satisfied with my answer."ok what"?she growled."ok Mommy".she grinned and leaned on my pussy.i closed my and pray to god to quickly finish this.once i reached my high jennie quickly clean my juice and leaving the bed.i sigh in relief and thought it was over.i open my eyes and saw jennie with starp between in her legs.i widened my eyes how big is that.jennie looking at me with lust.

Jennie pov:

My baby thought it was over but no i want to do this until morning.i will take her virginity and claimed her mine forever.she look at my fake cock with shock.it was 10 inch.i want to destroy her pussy.i spread her legs and position my strap in her pussy.she was trembling."jennie p-please d-don't do this.i save this for whom i love t-truly."i don't love you jennie.please let me go".she was sobbing hardly but her words triggered me i slapped hard and chocked her.she was struggling."you are my wife y/n you will give your virginity to me.you will obey me.you can never escape from and i make sure of that.now shut up and let me do what i wanted to do".without warning i entered the strap inside her.she was screaming in pain but i don’t care.i was moving back and forth i Didn't let her adjust.this is her punishment for trigger me.i fastened my place.blood coming from her pussy.i smirked.y/n screamed so hard when she reached her high so i was.i take off my strap and throw it on the floor.i covered ourselves with blanket and i held her close.she was crying in pain.i can't help but to feel bad.i can't control my temper when someone trigger me it makes me hurt the person in cruel way.tomorrow i will make up to her.i kiss her forehead and drifted in sleep.

This is my first smut 😳
I Know it was not good😐