chapter 3

Y/n pov

"My girlfriend??Is she insane??i will never be her gf.she is sick.she just hurt my father.

" No never i will never be your gf.leave us alone please i beg you. "I just screamed and cried infront of her to show some mercy but she just stares at me blankly and then smirks and said," hahahaha leave you alone.oh my baby i will never leave you.your dad and i make a deal just now."she look at my dad.i'm super confused what kind of deal they made??"."your father just sold you to me just to pay his debt.tch what a loser father you have."I widened my eyes and stares at him in horror.how dare he sold his own daughter to this insane mafia??WHY!!I just broke down in tears and told him,"Dad w-why??"he just hung his head low in shame."I don't have any option my daughter.she promise me she will take care of you.if i gather enough money she will free you.trust me please.it just for our own good.please forgive me please.He just sobbing.

Kim namjoon pov:

I don't know what to do right now.I think this is a right decision.idk what just happen to me.i just bought 50 million dollars from miss kim just for gambling.i know what will be happen if i can't pay the money and here i'm now beaten to death and my daughter is held by two bodyguards of miss kim.Miss kim told me she will pay my money but in exchange she will have my daughter cz she caught her attention.i can't help but accepted her offer cz she promise me she will take care of her and once i pay her money she will free her.But my daughter can't accept this.I know this is hard.
Then miss kim spoke,"so the deal is final.I will take your daughter now you better pay my money soon understand mr kim namjoon??I nod my head."good guards take y/n to my car i just come back in a few in a few miniutes.the guards nod and take y/n to the car.y/n crying so hardly i mouthed her,"i'm sorry"She disappeared and i broke in tears.miss kim stand in front of me and she press something cold in my forehead i look up at her and saw a gun."Miss kim w-what are y-you d-doing??but she just smirks at me told me."you fool you think i will let you live what have you done this deal was a fake.y/n don't need you she have me now so right now i will kill you
I just stares at her blankly and accepted my fate.i close my eyes.Bye bye mr kim namjoon see you in hell".then she pulled the trigger and i lay down on the floor
Blood coming down from my head.This is my end now i hope y/n you will escape from this nightmare.