chapter 20(flashback)

Jennie pov:

The party is over.all of the guests are already home as well as my friends.right now me and y/n sitting in garden bench enjoying the weather."jennie".y/n called me i looked at her."what is it?"she scratched her neck."well thank you for tonight i really enjoyed in your company.your friends is also great."she was smiling at me widely.my heart beats fast suddenly.i've never feeling like this.she look so beautiful while smiling."it's ok y/n.your are my friend.you deserved this."i smiled at her."still i want to thank you for all of this nini".Nini she give me a nickname.my heart flattered."NiNi?"she was giggling."yes i like this name it's suits you".i just stare at her.but i quickly snapped out and looked at the moon with my flustered face.later we talked about various things.

??? Pov

I was sitting on sofa sipping my wine while looking at my wife and my daughter.i was smiling and thought "soon we will became a happy family after i killed him."

I heard knock at my door and saw my most trusted man.he bowed at me.i gently put down the picture and looked at him seriously."sir everything is going well according our plan".i smirked at him."good be careful and keep updating me every single thing understand?"i told him darkly.he shivered in fear."yes sir i-i understand".he quickly leave the room.i was laughing like a maniac.

"Finally after all these years my plan is going to be successful soon.just you wait and watch you piece of shit i will snatch away your wife and your daughter and also your empire.soon there are going to be all mine.hahahahahahahahahaha..forever mine..