chapter 41

Y/n pov

I don't know where i'm going i just keep running just to get away from my psycho wife.i don't want to live with her.she is soo obsessed with me.

"Honey where are you?"

I heard jennie's voice echoing through the hall i just ran and hide somewhere just to protect me and my baby.i heard jennie's voice and footsteps.i think she is near my body begun to tremble.

"Baby please come out i promise i won't hurt you".

I keeps my mouth shut and pray to god to escaped from this nightmare.suddenly i feel a pair of arms around my waist i tried to scream but she held my mouth.she whispers in my ear

" got you baby".

I woke up with worst headache.i adjust my light sight and i saw my hands and legs are tied in the chair.i struggled to free from these ropes but i failed.the door opened and i saw some mens carrying a body.they threw the body infront of me.i can't believe my eyes it was my own sister jisoo.her whole face is damaged her clothes is ruined and she look so pale and thin.i begun to cry."u-unnie wake up".she did not response.i heard footsteps coming towards me i keeps my head low.someone grabbed my chin gently.it was jennie.

"How are you feeling"? She asked me i scoffed at her." how good am i feeling jennie?after all of this drama you think i will be ok?"i shout at her.she just sighed."it's your fault y/n.you escaped from me twice.if you escaped from me your close one will be suffer so think wisely".jennie smirks at me evily."don't tell m".i cutted of by her."yes your right i will not kill jisoo i keeps her alive.if you dare to escaped or disobey me i hurt her".i stare at her blankly.she is so cruel."your evil jennie".i whispers.she just smirks."anything for my baby".i hung my head low.

"Now y/n i don't want you to hurt you because your pregnant.i don't want my unborn to be in trouble.you will stay in this basement until you learned your lessons.this time i had enough." she told me and left the room.i just crying my hearts out.i think my fate is in jennie's hand.i can't do anything for my own.i will save my sister.i can't see her tortured because of me.i'm ready to give myself to her.my body my heart my soul eveything.

Jennie kim you won this battle.