chapter 19(flashback)

Y/n pov:

I woke up with headache.my body hurts alot.i think i'm having fever.i remember what happened.i sighed in pain.who did this to me?the room's door open and i saw jennie kim.what she doing in here?i saw her hair was Messy and her eyes were red and puffy.looks like she was crying.she suddenly kneeled down to me bowing her head."miss jennie what are you doing?"i quickly get up from my bed and held her up.she was crying."i'm soo s-sorry y/n.i was the one who locked you i-in the library".i was soo guilty when i find out you have phobia.i'm a terrible person.please forgive me please."she was so desperate.i can't believe she is the one.but i feel pity.i should forgive her."hey look i forgive you ok?don't cry please".i wiped her tears and hugged her tight.she hug me back crying in my shoulder."thank you y/n.i promise i will not hurt you anymore"i broke the hug and stare at her eyes.she is so pretty."y/n we should become friends"did i heard right?"of course i would love to".she smile at me widely.i awe at her cuteness.

Few days later

Still y/n pov

"Y/n are you ready"? My mom asked me." yes mom"it's been few day me and jennie became friends.we hang out together.i enjoyed her company.today is wedding anniversary of jennie's parents.it's a very big party.all the servants are invited.we reached our destination and saw the house decorated in beautiful way.it also look elegant and expensive."y/n".i turn around and jennie running to me and hugged me tightly.she look so beautiful tonight."welcome to the party.please make your self comfortable."she told my family.she quickly hold me dragged me."come on y/n i will introduce to you some of my friends."she continue to drag me."y/n this is my friends Nayeon,wendy,yeri,seulgi,kai,hanbin and irene."i was standing awkward ly in them.believe me i look so small."nice to meet you ya'll".i'm name is y/n and i'm 10 years old."i greet them politly.they chuckled and awe at my introduction."omo she is so cute".the bunny teeth told me."her cheeks is so fluffy.let me pinch them".kai pinched my cheeks."yah it hurts".i pouted."omg please don't do this i might melt".wendt told me."hey y/n are you single?i can be your boyfriend."he licks his lips and scanning my body up and down.i was so uncomfortable.i look at jennie her eyes suddenly darkened looks like she will kill him anytime."hanbin she is just 10 years old.so calm your hormones."jennie told darkly to hanbin.hanbin looks afraid."jen i'm j-just j-joking you k-know."he replied nervously."ok come on let's enjoy the party.y/n come join us."yeri told me.jennie held my hand tightly.

Kim seokjin pov:

Everybody enjoy the party.i'm glad everybody is here."hon".my beautiful wife called me.she look so beautiful tonight."baby you look gorgeous tonight".i kiss her cheeks.she blushed hardly."you look also handsome tonight hubby".i smiled and wrap my arm around her.i'm lucky to have her."Brother jin".somebody call me and i saw my youngest brother kim taehyung walk towards us.i let go of my wife and hug him tightly.it's been few months he come back from abroad.i'm very happy to see him."how are you taehyung?
"I'm very good brother.happy marriage anniversary". He greet me happyily." thank you.hon come here.i called my wife.she look tensed suddenly."hon are you alright?"i worriedly asked her."y-yes hon i-i'm alright."well she was ok earlier."how are you sister-in-law?"my brother asked her politly."i'm good taehyung.h-how a-are you?" "i'm also good.taehyung deeply looked at my wife.my wife looks uncomfortable." tae come on let's have a drinks."he look at me smiled."sure brother let's go".i called my wife."hon come join us."she snapped out of her thoughts."no hon you two go i need to go the washroom ".she left quickly.starnge what happened to her?"i don't what happened to her.i hope she is alright".tae look at me in worried."don't worry brother i think she is tired."i sighed."i hope so come let's go".

"Somethings is wrong with my wife.i need to find out".