chapter 10

Third person pov:

After toured jennie's mansion irene and y/n eats some snacks while taking."irene-ssi when you start work for miss kim?"y/n asked irene."i work for miss kim around 6 years.my parents also for jennie's parents.they are kind persons."y/n thought how can they be kind?they killed people."i know they killed people but only who messed up with kims but miss never show mercy to anyone this is my first time see she actually kind towards you and gives affection to you".she always torture the victim and victim's family."

Y/n pov:

Wow she is so cruel.after what irene told my hate towards her grow more.i hope she die and rot in hell.idk how many family she distroyed.i go to her room and sat down and think what will be her reaction when i escaped from her.while thinking i go the bathroom.

Jennie pov:

I finally reached home.the driver open the door for me.i go inside my house and all the maids and bodyguards bow to me."where is head butler"?i asked one of the maids"she is in the kitchen miss kim".the maid told me."tell her meet me at my office."the maid bowed and left.i go inside my office and wait for irene.few moments later irene come to my office.she bow to me and told me"you asked me to come miss kim"?i nodded."yes irene i asked you to come.now told me you toured her well around the mansion"??irene nodded."yes miss kim she enjoyed the tour".i nodded."did she asked you about the door in downstairs"

Irene pov:

I gulped hard when miss asked me this question.she looked at me deeply at my eyes."no m-miss kim i Didn't ter her anything".i told her but she keeps looked at my eyes to find the truth.she finally break the eye content."Alright irene i trust you.you can go now"."yes miss kim".i bow to her and left.she thereat all of us if we tell her about this door she will kill us.'y/n don't do anything stupid or you will see horrific scenes behind this door.

EID MUBARAK

I can't update tomorrow.i will be busy
Stay safe and enjoy your eid tomorrow💜💜💜