chapter 15(flashback)

Jennie pov:

Morning came i get up from my bed go to the bathroom and do my routine.when i'm i go to my wardrobe and choose my dress and wear it.i quickly go to downstairs and saw dad and mom already sitting in dining chair."good morning mom and dad."they turned their head to me and smiled."good morning sweetie".they said in unison.we all seat in dining and eat our breakfast."dad i heard your  new driver is here.how is he?"i asked my dad."he seems good and he has a wife and two daughter's one is in your age and the other one is younger.jennie be nice to them.don't judge them quickly".my dad warned me.i have history.our previous driver has a son and i don't like him because he always looking at me in pervert way.he also stole some my clothes and sneak in my room.i immediately told my and he fired him.after that i always Bullied  our servants childrens.well i guess i have a new target."jennie i told you something".i quickly look at my dad and nodded."yes dad i understand."but he just sighed."jennie i can't trust you this time.half of our servants already complained me how bullied their childrens.that's why some of them resigned their jobs.this is your last warning jennie.if i found out you builled them i will send you to the Boarding school.understand??"i gulped i never saw my dad like this.he is serious.i think dad is right.i should not judge them quickly."ok dad i promise i won't do this anymore".i assured him.he hug me."i trust you jennie".i hug him back.

Y/n pov:

Me and my sister jisoo roaming around kim's garden.it was huge and beautiful.they must be very rich."unnie look there is a fountain there."i was jumping.my sister was chickling she ruffled my hair."yah unnie don't do this."i pout and fix my hair."my little sister is angry"?my sis asked me playfully."yes i'm very mad"she was laughing."well i like to ruffle your hair.y/n i have go to the bathroom.wait for me here ok?"before i can replyshe quickly go inside i was laughing.i think today the bathroom will explod.i was roaming around the garden and saw a uncommon flower which i never saw before.i was curious and about to touch the flower suddenly-

"Hey what are you doing!?"