Special chapter

Y/n pov:

"You may now kiss the bride".

Wasting no time jennie pulled me for a passionate kiss.we heard people cheering and clapping.jennie pulled out smiled widely at me.i'm soo happy right now.jennie quiet the mafia.doctor say jennie improved a lot and she control her temper very easily i'm soo proud of her.

" congratulations lovebirds".irene teased us."thank you irene".irene smiled us."now when will you and jisoo get married?"jennie asked irene.irene and jisoo blushed hardly."soon guys soon".irene smirked at jisoo.jisoo smacks her arm.i chuckled at their behaviour.suddenly jennie come closer and whisper in my ear,"can't wait for the honeymoon baby".jennie sexily said.i gulped hard and thought  what is jennie planing tonight.

Timeskip(at night😏)

Jennie pov

Today's day was wonderful and exhausted for both of us.we are currently going to our new home where me my wife and my daughter will live.we reached our destination and saw my daughter sound asleep.y/n carried her.i unlock the door and get inside."hon i will put eliza in her room".i nodded and get inside my room.i'm soo nervous.it's been a very long time me and y/n have sex.this time i will be gentle with her.i prepared myself and waiting for y/n.after sometime y/n came back and shocked to see because i'm already naked.i saw how y/n gulped while eyeing me up and down.i goes to her and held her close and whisper in her ear."i need you y/n".

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Third person pov

Jennie kissed y/n hungrily.jennie begun strip y/n slowly.jennie removing her last piece of clothes and they both completely naked.jennie lift up y/n and placed her on the bed.jennie hovered on top of her and kissed her.her kiss slowly going to her jaw down to her collar bone living dark hickeys.y/n moaning in delight.she begun to kiss and licked her erected nipple and massaged another one.y/n gripped jennie's hair while moaning.jennie now kissed her stomach down to her clit.jennie stops and look at y/n for permission.y/n nodded and jennie begun to eating her out hungrily."j-j-jennie ahh more".y/n moaning like crazy.y/n feel like she was cumming."jennie i'm cummimg".y/n screams and realised her juices jennie clean her up.y/n thought it was over but she was wrong.she opened her eyes and saw jennie wearing a strap on.y/n widened her eyes.jennie smirked and pushed down y/n and position her strap on y/n pussy.she fully entered her and begun move slowly.y/n scratch her bach feeling the pleasure."jennie faster".jennie begun to pumping faster.y/n and moaning in pleasure."j-jennie i'm cumming".

"Me to y/n let's come together".soon they both scream and cummed together.jennie lay beside y/n feeling exhausted.she closed her eyes.jennie felt y/n on top her." now it's my time for pleasuring you mommy".jennie gulped and thought,this will be a long night.

Y/n is now sound asleep on top jennie.they both are exhausted.they did so many rounds.jennie stroking her back gently.she kissed her forehead and gently lay her down on the bed and get up for drinking water.she wear her clothes and het down from the stairs.suddenly she saw her daughter eliza covered with blood and holding a bloody knife.jennie quickly go to her and snatch the knife and cupped her cheeks."baby are you alright are you hurt?"eliza shaked her head as a no."mama i-i-i killed s-someone".jennie was shocked but later she smirked feeling proud of her daughter what she did."hon you did a great job.mama is soo proud of you".eliza was shocked."are you sure mama?"eliza asked her fearly.jennie nodded while smiling."yes hon now show where is the body i'll help to exposed the body."eliza nodded and they both get out from the house.

You guys thought jennie changed?you guys are wrong she is still the ruthless the fearless jennie ruby jane kim that people fear before.she is innocent for y/n but not for the world.she will kill anyone if anyone messed with her family.don't mess up with jennie ruby jane kim.

The end