chapter 37

Jisoo pov

Please i just want to die.god already take my parents.now my friend somi is no more.i lost my all closed ones.i can't bare yo lose y/n."u-u-unnie".y/n shuttered.i held her closed."don't worry unnie protect you".i glared at jennie who's looking at y/n deeply."jennie please let us go.you and y/n are not destined to be together.accept the truth please".i shout at her but she laughing loudly.

"Oh my sister-in-law you are so numb can't you see me and my y/n we are so perfect to be together.but you Denied this but don't worry when i kill you nobody can stop me.she and i will get married and have kids".

I can't take this.i grab a knife from dining table and charged at her.she dodged it.she kicked my head hardly.last thing i remembered y/n called me and i loose my conscious.

1 day later

Y/n pov

I woke up in an unfamiliar room.it was cold and dark and smells like blood.where am i?i wanted to get up but my hands and legs are locked with chains.last thing i remembered jennie kicked unnie's head and when i was going to approach her a hand covered my mouth and i became unconscious.where is jisoo unnie?i hope she is ok.suddenly the lights turn on. I closed my eyes.i heard some whimpers.i opened my eyes and saw jisoo unnie with chaeyoung and mina?what the hell are they doing in here?i nearly puked how terrible are their conditions.chaeyoung's whole face is damaged and mina's both arm's is damaged and jisoo unnie is fine." psst unnie".i called her she opened her eyes and saw me with tears."y/n you ok?"i nodded.unnie looked at chae and mina with horror."oh my god this is all my fault."unnie begun to cry loudly.

We heard the main door open and we saw jennie and some mens with her."hello my y/n/n.did you sleep well hmmm?"she sweetly asked me.i'm too afriad.i don't want to talk to her."y/n i asked you something?"she gripped my jaw tightly."you bitch don't hurt my sister".my sister shout at her.she go to her and slapped her hardly."the only bitch is here is you.come on jisoo slap me come on.do it".jennie mocked her."ohh i almost forgot your hands are tied".she smirked."guards wakeup this two idiots".jennie ordered them.they flashed water to them.they wake up immediately."h-huh w-w-what happened"?mina shuttered."good you guys are awake up looks who here?"they averted their eyes to me and jisoo.looks like they saw a ghost.

"Now you all awake let's have some fun shall we?" she smirked and she turned the lights fully.the whole room's wall is covered with torture weapons.

"Now y/n i want you to opened your eyes while torturing them hmm and if you closed them i will tortured them more".

I widened my eyes.no i can't take this.i wanted to die.are they going to die because of me?why god why?why are you doing this to us?