chapter 44

Third person pov

"Y/n are you trying to escaped again"?

They all froze when they heard jennie's voice.irene looks at y/n in horror.y/n can't believe how jennie can wake up?

"Y/n i asked you a question"?jennie Shout at her.y/n flinched." enough jennie".this time irene raised her voice."you can't do this bullshit anymore.you're soo selfish jennie.you always thought about yourself.you killed you parents you killed her parents you destroyed many other innocent lives just to get one person.you need help jennie."

Irene is fuming in anger.jennie just blankly stare at her."irene i thought you are my friend?"jennie told her but irene scoffed at her."yes jennie i'm your friend but you never saw me as your friend.you always see me as a puppet who always obey your orders".irene cried this time but jennie remain emotionless.

"Irene this my first and last warning get out of my way or i'll will shoot you". Jennie get her and point at irene." you think i'm a fool jennie?"irene chuckle and smirk.she also get her gun and point at jennie.they both staring at eachother with burning eyes.before they both pulled the triggers electricity cut off suddenly.irene took this chance and held both y/n and jisoo's hands and ran off.

"Get them!!" they heard jennie's voice.irene quickly get them into the car and start driving.while driving she saw black jeeps following them.

"Irene we are going to die ". Jisoo told her.irene held her hand." no jisoo i promise i will save you guys".suddenly they heard a gun shot.they saw jennie's mens trying to punched their tires.irene increased her car speed.

Jennie's one men successfully shot a tire irene lost control and their car crashed into a big tree.the impact was strong.irene damaged her head badly.jisoo and y/n also injured but her baby is safe.they saw the black jeeps stopped.before they all can get out a big speedy truck crashed into them very badly.y/n last remembered someone get her out from the car.

Y/n pov:

I woke up in an unfamiliar room.i groaned in pain.i saw my left arm is bandaged. my baby sleeping peacefully beside me.last thing i remembered our car crashed into a tree then i remembered nothing.the door opened and i saw a middled aged men."good you awake how are you feeling?"he asked me."i'm good now."he smiled.

"Wait where is jisoo unnie and irene?" he looked at me."they are ok jisoo is in another and irene is in the hospital her head is damaged".i nodded."sir where are we?"

"You all in my secret place.don't worry you are far away from jennie". I nodded." sir can i know your name"?he looked at me smiled."yes my name is bae-ji-hyung."i widened my eyes."you're irene's father right!?"he nodded."my child i know everything about you.you suffered alot.jennie is not in your way anymore.you're free now".what he mean by that?"now you must need rest .i'll go now".he left.

2 weeks later

Third person pov

2 weeks passed y/n and jisoo is now Healthy.irene is also ok but they Didn't heard anything about jennie.today they will leave korea and and go to canada.

"Uncle thank you so much for helping us".y/n sincerely thank him." no child i did nothing irene did everything she risked her life for you guys.she planed this everything".y/n and jisoo smiled at him."uncle tell irene we are so thankful to her and we are going to miss her."he nodded."i will.now go your flight is ready".we nodded get our bags.

This is it.she finally free from this hell.these 2 years is clearly hell for y/n.she Didn't care anymore.she is going to start a new life in canada with her sister and daughter.

2 more chapters is left.