chapter 7

3 days later

Jennie pov:

Its been three days y/n locked up in in
Basement.Tbh i kinda worry about her but its her fault she disobey my orders.Nobody can disobey my orders but this little one is too stubborn.lt's see y/n how much stubborn are you.i get up from my chair and go to the basement to check y/n.i unlock the door and turn on the light.i saw y/n laying on the floor unconscious.i quickly go to her and tap her cheeks but i got no response from her.i quickly carry her and go to my room and lay her on the bad she was burning.i feel regret for doing this to her.i never thought she will get sick.i call my personal doctor mr. Jeon jungkook.he is a family doctor.he checked my y/n."her body is really weak and having fever.i think she did not properly takes her meal that's why her body is weak.but don't worry miss kim she will be alright.just she needs some rest for few days.here some medicine for her fever."doc jungkook prescribed some medicine for y/n.i took the paper and called my bodyguard."get some medicine"i gave the paper to him."yes miss kim"he bow to me and leave."thank you doctor jeon"he smiled at me and bow to me"no problem miss kim.i should leave now."then ho goes out from the room.i sighed and sits in the chair and stare at y/n.she look so pale and weak.i gently stroke her hair.i kiss her forehead.

Y/n pov:

I woke up with my worst headache.i groin in pain and sat up.my feels wea- wait where am i?i look around and recognise its jennie's bedroom.i saw jennie sleeping in edge of the bed while holding my hand.is she the who got me out from the basement.idk i was unconscious suddenly cz of food and water and the room was so cold.suddenly jennie gets up and rubbed her eye and look at me"how are you now.are you ok?she touched my forehead."you still have fever.stay here i will bring some food for you so you can have your medicine.i just look at her blankly. She is the one who put me in the basement and now she treats me nicely like nothing happen"why are you doing this?"jennie looks at me. "what do you mean?"i sighed"nothing"she shrugged her shoulder and leaves the room.i can finally let my tears out.i sobbed quietly.idk why god doing this to me?i just want my old life back.i don't want to trapped in here.i wonder what jisoo unnie doing.is she found out that dad is dead??Does she know that i'm missing??

Unnie please save me.