chapter 29

Son chaeyoung pov

Y/n is stable now.it's been 1 day.she told us everything.a women kidnapped her and killed her father.i feel so bad for her as well as my gf also.i told her to stay with us.right now we are watching tv.

"Hey y/n do Have any siblings?" i asked her.she looked at me and nodded."He or she"?she told me she."what's her name"?i asked her."her name is kim jisoo."strange her name looks familiar to me. i nodded."ok.you sit here i get some snacks for us."she nodded.i headed to the kitchen.when i go to the kitchen i saw my gf spacing out.i tapped her shoulder she flinched."hon what happened?you ok?she sighed."yes hon i'm alright".i knew her very long time.she is lying."babe you're lying tell me what's wrong."i told her softly.she sighed."it’s about y/n."i was confused."what about her?"

"She looks familiar to me.her name also.i seen her somewhere".my gf also familiar to her name.do we know her?" y/n told me she has a sister."she looked at me in curious."really what' her name"?

"Her name is kim jisoo".

Jennie pov:

"WHERE IS SHE"????

I soo angry at myself and also these pathetic gurads.i wake up in the morning  with no y/n beside me.i thought she is in the bathroom but she was not there.i searched the whole house.then i realized she escaped.but how?the mansion is well guarded.i called these Guards who where patrolling at night.

" you idiots.i give you a simple job.look what you have done.she escaped.i'm gonna kill you allllll."i shouted at them top of my lungs.i don' care anything.i want my y/n back."now tell me did saw her while escaped?"they shaked their head as a no."then how can she escaped.Flying across the mansion."i was losing my Control.irene was rubbing my back."miss calm down.you will find her "irene assured me." i can't believed i was asleep all night".

"Buy maam you were outside last night".one of the guard told me." outside?i was in my room all night sleeping.what the hell are you talking about?"the guard was trembling."maam i'm telling the truth you said you have some urgent work and you didn't take car."i was hella confused."what i was wearing?"i asked him."maam you're wearing a chanel black coat with shades mask and hat."i quickly go to my room at Checked my waredrops.my chanel black coat is missing as well my gentle monster shades and a hat.she used my clothes.i go to the downstairs."i'll give you all 24 hours.bring her back as soon as possible or i'll cut your heads.understand?"i ordered them.they all bow and left.i sit on the couch and massaged my head.

"My y/n you can run you can hide but i will get you back no matter what where you are.you will get into my arms soon.just you wait and watch".