chapter 30

Third person pov

"Her name is kim jisoo".

Mina can't believed her ears what she just heard.kim jisoo is y/n's sister." hon are you sure?"chae looked at her in confused."hon i'm sure".mina wasting no her time she quickly go to the living room.chae just follow her.

She go to the living.y/n was sitting in the sofa.y/n looked at her in confused."mina what's wrong?".mina just sigh and sit down beside her.chae also sit down."y/n let's talk".mina told her.y/n can't process anything."ok.what you want to talk about?"y/n told her.mina sighed."kim jisoo is your elder sister right?"she nodded.mina get her phone and search jisoo's pic and showed to y/n."is this her?"y/n was shocked but nodded."y/n jisoo and i really closed friends."y/n and chae was shocked about this information..

"Jisoo called me last week that her little sister missing". Jisoo will be so glad that i found her little sister." mina was smiling.y/n tears was falling.she can't believed that she will see her sister in two years."let me call her."mina called jisoo.

In call

JISOO

MINA

Hello mina.why did you call?

Jisoo when you heard this news don't freak out.

Ok.now tell me.

I found y/n

W-w-what?!

You heard me.i found her.now come to my house asap..

Oh my god.i-im c-coming.

Call ended

Mina sighed and looked y/n who still crying.mina rubbed her back.""y/n don't cry you should be happy.you will finally see her".y/n is still crying.after 30 minutes door bell rang.they all knew jisoo is here.y/n was fidgeting her fingers.chae quickly go to the and opened it.it was jisoo.jisoo quickly go inside."where is y/n.where is she"??jisoo shouted.jisoo turned her head and saw her little sister who was standing looking straight at her.wasting no time they both ran to each other and hugged each other tightly while crying.micheang couple was also crying.

"I missed you so much y/n"

"I missed you too unnie"

Jennie pov

I threw the wine bottle in the wall.i can't eat i can't sleep i can't do anything.i just want my y/n.why she do that?i loved truly.and guess what she deceived me.she abounded me.i was drinking taking drugs and cutting my whole body to forgot the pain but the pain was too much.y/n was my drug.my everything.my soulmate.

"Y/n y/n y/n". I was calling her name.i take my knife and cut my y/n name on my hand.i was giggling when blood was coming out.soon when i found her i will crave my name on her hand.i threw the knife and looked at my masterpiece.it was beautiful.i wonder how will it look when i craved my name on her hand?it makes me excited.i can't wait.

" y/n y/n my sweet y/n i miss you alot.when will you come back to mommy?don't you miss me?”