chapter 27

Jisoo pov

It's been a whole month.y/n and dad is still missing.i can't help but to cry everynight.where are they?how are they doing?i found out those mens are working for jennie kim.idk how she find us.i thought she already forget about everything.she is the one who killed my mother and they kidnapped my dad and y/n.i need to make a plan to sneak into the mansion.it's a bit risky but anything for my family.

Jennie kim be prepared.i will get my family back.no matter how long it takes.

Y/n pov:

After the talk in the garden jennie keeps ignoring me.her mood swings is unbelievable.i just told her i don't remember anything.why she torturing me like that?i was crying in my room.suddenly the door opened and jennie enter the who looking at me emotionless.i averted her gaze and look away.she go to the bathroom do to her routines.i lay down on the bed waiting for her.i need to talk to her.aftersome time she's back and directly lay down on the bed.i sighed and tapped her shoulder.she turned around and look at me.my cleared my throat.

"Jennie we need to talk". I told her seriously.she rolled her eyes and sat up." what you want to talk about".she coldly replied."jennie you keep ignoring me after our talk.what's wrong with you?"she rolled her eyes."i'm not ignoring you y/n i'm just tired that's all."when she about to lay down again i gripped her shoulder tightly."no jennie you can't ignored me like that.first you killed my father and kidnapped me.you raped me and now treating me like i'm just a stranger."you are the most horrible human being jennie i hate you.i hate you soo m- before i can complete jennie slaps me hardly.she pushed me down on the and straddled me."watch your tone my dear y/n.you can't just shout out me like that.i'm your future wife.you will obey my words.you will give your everything to me.you will marry me wether you liked it or not."jennie told me darkly while choking me.i'm so terrified of her.i thought she changed but no.her behaviour is worsen day by day.

I need to get outta here as soon as possible.