chapter 4

Y/n pov

Jennie's two bodyguards dragged me outside and get me into her car and locked it outside.I just sat there and do nothing but cry.i can't believe my own dad sold me just for money.does he feel any guilty?"i hate you dad"i mumble between my cries buried my face into my hand suddenly i heard a gun shot its coming from my house."help!get me out of here!!please let me go.i shout but there is no response.few moments later jennie came outside gun in her hand.she unlock the car door and get inside.she smiles at me while cupped my cheeks."did you wait long baby?"she sweetly ask me but i remove her hands from my cheeks and ask her"where is my father?what happened to him?i heard gunshot inside our home tell me"i shout at her but she just smile and Said"don't worry he is at his right place where he belong.he won't bother us i promise"i just look at her confusingly what she mean by that?don't tell me he just sho- no it can be"you shot my father r-right??she keep her mouth shut and smirks"you also have a pretty brain baby"she giggle like a child and claps her hand.i just stare at her in horror while my tears fell from my eyes.i can't believe she just kill my father.i can't help but choke her while yelling at her"you bitch how could you i will kill you"jennie was struggling but she caught my hands immediately she called her bodyguards to give her something.suddenly i feel a prick at my neck. i suddenly feel sleepy and i close my eyes.

Jennie pov

I told my driver to start the engine.he nodded and starts the car.i look at my side saw y/n sleeping peacefully i smile and kiss her forehead."soon y/n we will be so happy together.we have our own family.nobody can take you away from me.if they did i will torture them and kill them.