chapter 38

Third person pov

Jisoo,y/n and Michaeng couple are afraid what is jennie going to do next.jennie go to the weapon section and grab skin peeling weapon(idk what is called)

"Well where should i go first?" jennie begun to thinking."i'm going to first to my loyal dogs".jennie begun to walk to them.the michaeng couple coward with fear."now it's going to be hurt endured it ok and you y/n watch this closely".jennie peels mina's skin slowly.mina begun to scream loudly.jisoo and chae shutting down their eyes.y/n can't see this so she closed her eyes."jennie please stop".y/n shout at her but she just look at her blankly."tch y/n i told you to opened you eyes.now her tortured will be worsened."jennie smirk evily.she begun to peels her legs skin.everyone in this room became deaf of mina's painful scream.y/n tears are falling nonstop.jennie peels her whole legs skin."uh-oh i forgot something".jennie pull out some white substance.she sprinkles some white things on her legs.mina screams at top of her lungs.y/n then realized it was salt."now your torture is done and now it's yours lovers turn."she begun to walk toward chaeyoung."tch you face completely ruined."jennie looking at her face."yes found it". ".jennie go to her torture weapon and grab a spoon."now now stay still dog".she pulled out chaeyoung's eyeball harshly.she can't Scream cz her mouth is stitched.she also cut her fingers and toe nails." you guys look soo beautiful."jennie looked at them with amused.y/n only looking at them blankly while.tears falling."now it's time for main show".jennie turned her gaze to jisoo."y/n you are going to love this".she smirked and goes to her mens.she is talking something.

After some time jennie comeback along with her mens."before i ruined you physically my mens wants to taste you".y/n looked at jennie at horror."jennie no don't do this use me use my body tortured me but don't dont do this to them.you have me now please stop this spare them."y/n now sobbing loudly.jennie comes to her and grabbed her jaw."my y/n i can't share you with someone else.these punks takes you away from me.i can't spared them alive.today they die in front of your eyes.then you will forever what jennie kim can do".jennie released her and ordered her mens to do Their works."no no no i can't watch this.please no don't rape my sister no please".y/n screaming while the mens unties jisoo and lay her at the floor.they look at jisoo with lust.y/n can't take this anymore she became unconscious.

Y/n pov:

I woke up in an familiar room.my heads hurts a lot.then i remembered what happened in basement.my whole body is shivering.what happened to them later?suddenly the door opened and jennie the fucking kim entered in the room while smiling innocently.i gritted my teeth."my y/n/n are you ok now?"she cupped my cheeks."jennie where are they?" whispers."oh they are still there don't worry about them."i slapped her hand away."don't worry them.they are my close ones jennie."i shout at her."not anymore y/n you have me now.soon we will get married and have kids."i disgustingly look at her."huh marrying you?in your dreams jennie".jennie's eyes darkened but she calm herself down."oh y/n soon you will love me".jennie says in confidence. I laughed at her sarcastically."i will never love you jennie."i harshly told her."no y/n you already told me that you love."jennie smirked and i scoffed."when jennie?"i asked her."4 years ago y/n.think y/n think.you even give a bracelet as a promise."i looked at her with confused.she get up and get a box and opened it.it was a simple bracelet with nini name on i- wait nini!!!

"N-n-nini?" i looked at her in shocked.jennie looked at me softly."yes y/n/n i'm your nini you promised me that you will marry me someday and now we are going to marry eachother."i can't believed this jennie kim is my nini.before i can talk my head hurts badly.i held my head."y/n are you ok"?jennie worriedly asked me.i can't reply her and my surroundings became black.