chapter 42

2 years later

Y/n pov

2 years already passed everything is changed.jennie married me and keeps locked me inside our room.if i disobey her she hurt my sister mercilessly and i just watch them blanky but inside i was Screaming."Mommy".i turned around and saw my 1 year old babygirl Eliza.my daughter is my strength.i love her so much.

I Carry my daughter in my arms and kiss all over her face."mommy are you crying?".i noticed i have some tears in my eyes."no baby i got in my eye that's why."i smiled at her and she smiled back."you know mommy me and irene aunt baked cookies together".my daughter told me."really how was it?"

"It was very fun mommy". I chuckled at her cuteness." mama is back!!"my daughter off from my lap and and i saw jennie crotched down to get eliza."my little Munchkin how was your day?"jennie asked eliza."mama it was fun me and aunt irene baked cookies today".jennie smiles widely."really that's great."i averted her gaze at me."umm baby can you go and play with aunt irene i need to talk to your mommy alone."her last word shrived down to my spine."okey mama".eliza get out from the room and jennie walking towards me."babygirl i miss you".jennie took me in her arms."you smell soo good".she sniff my neck."umm jennie we can do t-this later".i tried to loosen her grip."are you disobey daddy again?".i froze."n-no i was not".

"Hmm you better not disobey your husband or your sister will suffer". I hung my head low she always do this black mailed me." now daddy is stress and angry will my babygirl helped me to relief  her stress?"i knew where this is going she always use me for relief her stress."y-yes daddy".jennie smirked."very good babygirl now strip and lay down on the bed".i obey her orders.she quickly hovered on top of me."your so beautiful".jennie whispers and roamed her hands around my naked body.i closed my and waiting for finished this.

Timeskip(sorry guys no smut😅)

Still y/n pov

I woke up in the morning.i turned my side and Couldn't find jennie.i think she already left.i get up with sharp pain in my lower part and my whole body.jennie was so rough with me last night.i was begging for her to stop but jennie didn't heard my plead.i'm already used to it.i slowly get up from the bed and go to the bathroom.i look at my body in mirror it was covered with blood and bruises.i sighed and get my body cleaned.i wore my bath rope and get out.i heard a knock at my door."come in".

The opened and i saw irene.what she doing in here?"good morning irene do you need something?".i asked her but she looked at me blankly with no emotion in her eyes."irene what's wrong?"i again asked her."miss i want to help you."i look at her in confused."what do you mean?"

"I want to you get outta here with your daughter and jisoo and this time i will help you."