Happy One Year

60 -

So, it was time dinner. I literally wrapped up my work and it was a productive afternoon. I put my diary aside.

I did kinda missed this room. Takes me back to our first kiss.

I got up and walked outside, everybody was already there and Rudra gave me a glare. I sat next to Dhruwal and served myself some Pulav.

Rudra didn't stop glaring me and I just noticed no one was eating.

"What?", I raised my brow.

"What the fuck is this?", Rudra asked.

"Pulav", I told him.

"Who gave you the right to control our food? How can one eat Pulav? Just Pulav?", he questioned sternly.

"There's curd, there's papad, there's pickle! And, this is a house not a restaurant. Dinner will be dinner. On occasional days it is okay but everyday, nope. And YOU IDIOT, I was getting the Pulav made just for me but Kumar Bhaiya told me that all you idiots eat is junk. Eat it or get out", I continued serving myself.

Dhruwal quitely served himself too.

"That's what I said", Dhruw told me.

"I know you and you, drama queen", I looked at Rudra. "I'll just call your mom okay? Eat", I took a spoonful of rice and started eating.

So, everybody resumed eating and Rudra kept mumbling under his breath time to time.

The bell rang and Kritesh got up. He wasn't eating, his plate was also empty.

He came in after five minutes with a swiggy package in his hand. He unpacked it and took out barbecued chicken.

Okay.

I put the rice aside in my plate, put the bowl of curd in my plate and stood up going back in my room.

I shut it close, kept the plate on the bed, switched on the TV. Sooryavansham was telecasting on Set Max. I increased the volume and sat down, watching it, I started eating.

I'm never being friends with that asshole. He's just more mean than Karan which is super mean. Or Hardik. Or Sid. I don't really know.

Thirty minutes later, after I was done eating. My plate was near to the bed at the floor and I was on the Kheer scene.

Oh my god. He eats it everytime. Well obviously.

My phone rang and it was my one & only boyfriend.

I swiped answer,

"AAAAHHH", I yelled.

"What happened?", Darshan panicked.

"No he just ate the Kheer", I said, muting the TV.

"Who?", he asked.

"In Sooryavansham", I told him.

"You're watching that? Why?", he asked, irritated.

"Because I want to", I stated.

"Eh, anyway, you're mad at Kritla?", he asked.

"Who told you?", I questioned.

"No one, just listen to me", Darshan rushed.

"NO, NO WHO TOLD YOU", I asked.

"Arey--", before he could finish I hung up.

I walked outside just when I heard Kritesh speaking.

"Apologise, my foot. For what? I didn't do anything. I'm a free democratic citizen of the biggest democracy in the world. I'll eat whatever I want", he said.