What A Morning!

04 -

"Good morning", I heard a faint sound. What the fuck? Why is...oh shit.

As I got in control of my full senses there was just unavoidable sound of honks and broad daylight which I absofuckinglutely hate.

The honks loud and the daylight sharp.

I rubbed my eyes with my fingers hastily and opened them.

My eyes snapped open in a second as I recalled where I slept, what happened, I'd sex, and I looked at Darshan, who stood there ruffling his own hair looking at me. Cute.

"Morning", I mummered back, sounding like shit. "I'm just gonna leave in a second, I mean-", Darshan interrupted me short, "-coffee? I made you some", forwarding a coffee mug, he sat on the sofa streching his legs and placing them on the centre table. Just lost in thought.

Deep sort of he is, hmm.

I held the cup. I have no idea when I passed out on his swing last night lost in my earth revolving thoughts.

Reaching out for my bag I switched my phone on, seeing if papa or Chinta called or texted last night.

My eyes still felt heavy and I could kill for a three hour tight sleep and the phone brightness wasn't helping anyway.

"Oh my god, not again", I cursed myself as I looked at my credit card statement which my dad forwarded me, with context - 'Pay yourself'.

This is heights of intolerance. I'm the one who's not earning at the moment, me. How will I pay? I do not want to do a part time...again.

Did I spent in Barrel? Why did I hit to Barrel?

And Zara? I despise the brand.

Oh, the jumpsuit.

Did I also spent at, wait I cashed the card.

I'm the most terrible person with low money managment skills living in my head.

"Can it get worse, this morning?", I sat back on the swing, burying my face in my palms until I acknowledged Darshan's presence in the room and snapped my mouth shut.

Be dramatic, you self centered bitch.

"So, I know that we made out but how'd you got into this and slept here?", Darshan questioned, yawning again, looking at me. Oh, yeah I was wearing his t-shirt which I shouldn't had but my clothes were too tight.

Does this offends him?

"I couldn't sleep at all so I thought to get some fresh air and my clothes were a bit too tight for comfort. You know fashion and oh---I'm sorry, I'll return it in after I finish drinking this coffee and get going ASAP", I explained myself, fumbling.

I was too nervous to say anything and he was way too confident. I'd no idea how are you supposed to say anything at all, considering I called myself a prostitute just to have sex with him. He didn't mind at all. They never show what happens in the morning in movies!

"I asked you how'd you get into it. I didn't asked you to give it back to me", he took a sip of his coffee and I shrugged.

Yeah, okay rich guy.

He behaved differently from yesterday, maybe the alchohol. I don't know I felt this weird feeling, he was too ignorant of my presence or didn't wanted any conversation and I did felt offended by it.

I mean, you don't make coffee for a person whom you don't want to talk about but also prostitutes wouldn't drink coffee at all in the morning.

It's too ridiculous and well how they show in movi---stop thinking about movies you bitch. It's cinema. Imaginary, not real, fake. Think, use your brain...get out and never see him again.

I placed the coffee mug on the table and his eyes didn't even casted a look to see what I was upto.

Well, not much. I'll leave and never see him again.

Walking in, I left his t-shirt at the bed and slipped into my clothes quickly heading back to the living room. Picking my bag up I walked towards the gate, glancing at my notifications and my heels made a tik-tok voice which sucked as the atmosphere was dead silent and it was way too cringe-ish.

"Riya", he suddenly snapped back to existence, said aloud.

I turned back and raised my brow.

"Leave any of your mobile number in case I feel like calling you again", Darshan said, in a grave voice.

I walked back and told him my phone number as he typed in and gestured me to leave so I left. It would've been not convincing if I didn't let him know my contact number.

What would be the name by which he would've saved my phone number, though?

Riya?

Callgirl?

No, I mean no one would do that.

Needs maybe?

I still wonder, he was pretty good at it then why the hell he needs to pay for it? I'm not believing 'I don't want to be held responsible the next morning', it isn't even digestible to look at a guy like him and let him say this crap.

But then maybe he's the I don't really want to be in something serious types?

Like me, hehehe?

Fuck.

Why did I give him my real number? I could've given him just anything at all.

Ugh.

What if he calls?

No, he probably wouldn't. It'll skip his head, I'm sure.

But...

What if he calls?

-
PS// I know these are a bit short but since chapter 10 they're pretty long. Hang in! :)