We Knew

47 -

I called Aish and asked her to take cover for me as I was at Darshan's and I'll be back in the morning that means she also had to stay out in order for our parents to believe that we were together.

"You know, he makes a lot of money and for that he has to work. Don't be upset, he loves you", Tripti counselled me.

"Yeah Taco, I know! I love you, I'll call you back later", I hung up before letting her speak.

I ugh hate ugh how ugh my ugh mind ugh never ugh stops ugh thinking.

*

The bell rang at two exactly and I opened the door for him. His face told me, where this was going.

"I know you need to go, you ass", I pushed him in and he tried to give me a smile.

"I'm sor--", I intervened, "--I packed all your stuff, kept everything dirty for laundry so you don't have to worry about that. I'll drive you to the airport and then drive back your car and park it and book an Uber", I told him, before gulping water from the bottle.

"Okay", he gave me a small smile.

Darshan was walking towards his room and I hugged him from behind, "I swear I'm not mad".

"I feel super bad", he said.

"You shouldn't!", I closed my eyes taking a little warmth of him.

We drove towards the airport and we were quite all along and the fuck airport came really quick. Darshan quitely stepped off and took out his luggage, I stepped off too.

"I'll be back soon okay? Take care", he gave me a small hug and I hugged him back.

"You too Raval", I waved as he walked inside.

I looked at him until he disappeared, he did turned around before finally going in and I waved at him cheerfully although my energy was absolutely drained.

The possibility of him leaving scares me but I'm also terrified at the thought of him never arriving.

Anyways, off you go T!

I drove his car back home and booked myself an Uber to home.

*

"Dude, couldn't you have stayed with Darshan all night? I was finally somewhere with Karan", Aish yelled at me as I paid to my cab driver.

"Except Darshan had a flight", I said dully. "And, Aish, I don't have the physical and mental energy to seriously do this. I'm sorry if I interrupted something important", I walked in.

"Hey, chill! Are you okay?", she asked me softly.

"Yeah I'm fine", I pushed a smile at her. "Actually, NO IT FUCKING SUCKS TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHO'S FAMOUS", I leashed out.

"I get it", Aish rubbed my shoulder, softly.

"No you don't", I shook my head, climbing the stairs.

I didn't had it in me to really justify this. I hated this. Hated. This.

*

The next day our parents left at different times obviously and the day after tomorrow I'd my approval coming up for which I'd to go answer some questions, it was sorta an interview.

So, today was the interview day and I was a little nervous.

I opened my phone as I waited for them to fall me in and compose a text to Darshan.

Me: I'M SO NERVOUS!

Me: I am LOSING IT RAVAL

Me: Chilgoze