You Think I'm Horny?

11 -

My phone beeped and beeped and the pictures just didn't stop.

Chintan kept on sending me his meal pictures and by his meal I mean feast. The one Akash prepared for him.

How can two people eat so much, huh?

I shut my phone close and looked outside from the rickshaw. I'm constantly traveling aimlessly from one place to another and it's almost ridiculous when I don't have a plan or something to do.

Heavy sunlight slapped my face and I didn't even had water.

I licked my lips and they dried in a second and my phone buzzed again.

What's wrong with Chintan?

I saw the screen and the notification appaeraed 'darshanravaldz just posted a picture'. Yes, I'd turned the post notifications on. I did have a crush on him. I wanted to know what he's upto.

I tapped on it and saw a beautiful picture of him.

Isn't he like one of those pinterest guys apart from the abs but it still works? He's like that.

Full offence, god has given some people everything and some people nada.

I kept on staring at the picture and zoomed it in from all sorts when I suddenly backed out of my thoughts and locked the screen rapidly.

You do embarrass yourself in front of yourself sometimes...most of the times.

My phone rung after fifteen minutes again and as I glanced at the screen it was Darshan.

Why's he calling me?

See, this is why I do not like myself. I wanted to talk to him and now that he's calling me I'm over thinking.

I took a sharp breath in and swiped right to answer his call.

"Hey Vaid", he sounded, weirdly energetic.

"Hi, Raval", I responded back.

"Give me your coordinates, quick", Darshan asked.

"Coordinates why?", I asked him.

"Are you in a rickshaw?", he asked and I nodded. He can't see you, you idiot!

"Yep", I replied.

"Woman, I'm asking you your location and you're on the move?", I could feel the annoyance in his voice which made me smile.

I wonder, he wasn't awkward or anything like at all. He was conversating like nothing had happened.

Maybe nothing did, for him?

"Vaid", Darshan called out and I snapped out of the chain of my thought.

"Okay, Raval if you're so eager you can pick me up from Oberoi Mall?", I asked him.

"Is that your favourite places of all time in Mumbai? Whenever I want to pick you, you say Oberoi Mall", Darshan scoffed.

"First of all, this is the second time you're picking me up. Secondly, I'm near that area asshole. Use common sense", I tried to sound as energetic as him.

"Got ya ma'am, Oberoi Mall it is", he said.

"Okay so-", Darshan cut me immediately, "-who told you to hang up?", he asked.

"Bhaiya, Oberoi Mall", I told the rickshaw driver. "What is it with you toady?", I asked Darshan.

"Me? Oh, well it's a good day. I feel happy", Darshan announced. "But you sound dull, what is it?", he instantly shot.