Oh My God, He Thinks I'm A Callgirl!

As I walked down on SV road which is completely deserted just a few vehicles are passing by now and then, the night feels slightly darker and I'm waiting for my cab as I'm walking.

The only thing flashing in my head is the fight between Aishwarya and Karan. One moment we were all gathered there celebrating their one year of a beautiful with a thousand patch ups in between kind of relationship (though it sounds like shit but it was better than most of the relationship nowadays) and the next moment it was boom! One of the. many reasons why relationships aren't worth it. It went so awkward and persnol that being a close friend to both of them I also had to leave. It happened too fast I couldn't ask anyone for a ride or an UberShare.

Hussain, where the fuck are you?

I've no idea why am I stuck with Uber drivers who have no shred of customer tolerance whatsoever. We have like thousand times nicer Uber drivers in Delhi.

I grabbed my phone and opened the call logs again just when a white SUV Audi slipped next to me and briskly the windows rolled down.

There was only one guy who was sitting on the drivers' seat, tall I assumed. It was dark, I could see him but not properly as the highway lights brought up a lot of contrast. I was looking on, just when he stretched his arm and gestured me to come closer.

I stepped closer to his car, "Yes?".

"How much?", his voice was harsh.

How much what?

"Sorry! I couldn't catch that", I asked, softly.

"I'll give you how much you want. Just sit", he shrugged my question.

Oh, my god he's thinking I'm a callgirl?

"Just sit, I don't have much time", he added, in a rush.

"I'm, I...uh", he cut me short, "...if you don't want to...tell me any other place where I can find girls like you?", he pushed himself ahead so he could properly scan me.

Girls like you? You mean prostitutes, buddy!

I get a good look at him now. He's good looking. Wait, isn't he the navratri boy. He's sung Chogada and Kamariya, I guess.

"Are you sure you can't come?", he checked me out.

My phone rung and I fumbled but answered the call.

"Madam, I'm here. Where are you?", Hussain nastily complained and I looked at the navratri boy who looked impatient.

"I'm here since the dawn of time. Where are you?", I rolled my eyes.

"Now, because of you I'll have to follow the map to come to you", he irritatedly commented.

"That is what you should do in the first place instead of blindly asking for locations! I'm waiting since 15 minutes for you and I'm the one paying for the cab. I don't unders...", Hussain hung up.

Even an Uber driver hung up on me, wow! Respect.

As I looked back at him, I didn't realize when he came out of his car. He looked at me, slightly leaning over his car and crossed arms, with a face I couldn't read. My eyes wandered from his perfectly gelled hair, to his light scarlet slips, his sharp jawline (oo that might cut stuff), his chest which looked firm to be honest, really firm and I could feel the urge to let my hand slip up all of that.

"Ahem!", he cleared his throat and I looked up from his body at his gaze. "You're checking me out...do you do that with all of...", he stopped abruptly which nuked a lot of awkwardness.

Yep, he thinks I'm a prostitute! Well why not, I'm showing too much skin and roaming at dangerous roads late at night.

"Uh, I've a limited clientele. I only deal with super VVIP peeps", I pressed my lips, playing along.

This is why I get myself in trouble every DAMN time. I could have gone home telling him otherwise but I like to risk it baby! But he's stupid...hot.

"Oh", he gasped, slowly but audible. His face looked like he didn't have knowledge about this whole thing and well I wasn't a pro either. I never needed escorts for sex all I've to do is ask.

"Look like you're pretty VVIP yourself", I sarcastically brushed and he chuckled looking elsewhere. Oh, god look at this guy but it confirms that he's that singer.

"Does that mean you'll accompany me tonight?", he questioned, looking at me right in the eye. I felt too involved so I looked down at my feet and looked back at him.

"Maybe, you said you'll pay whatever price I say, didn't you?", I mentioned and he slightly nodded.

"Well, cutting the slack you're pretty hot yourself so...I think you would do", he stared at me.

Oh, just tell him you're not what he thinks you're and get going bitch.

I was thinking constantly about all of it but my chain of impure thoughts broke as his phone rang. He walked a few steps distant from me to attend the call and I shamefully stared at his ass.
I could sense the hormones getting to life and I wanted this guy.

He walked back waiting for me to answer.

"I've to make out with you", I asked clearlya and he nodded. But why does he needs a prostitute? I mean, the good looks he owns he can ask anyone and they won't deny.

"And only you", I reassured myself and he nodded.

"Me and only me", he opened the door of his car for me. God, he's sexy in a not biological way as well. I walked and sat inside his car when my phone rang. Hussain, wrong timing brother. I cancelled my Uber ride.

Either I'm gonna have a hell of a night or I'm gonna be found murdered tomorrow.