Think Less

33 -

I stepped off the bus and sighed as I inahaled the polluted Mumbai air in my system, I smiled. Home.

"Where shall I drop you?", Karan asked, me typing furiously on his phone. "The hell, my mom is so...", he complaint and Aishwarya flicked

His driver came in to pick him up and Aishwarya will be off with him as her hostel won't allow her in by this time and well they're in the mood for sex and Chintan had Aakash having his back always.

I was the leftover of the group.

"I'll take a cab, kay", I smiled at him.

"I'll drop you at Darshan's place, just get in you dramatic hoe", he said, getting in. I chuckled.

Me and Aishwarya just sat at the backseat. I opened my Instagram and typed his initials, as I refreshed Darshan's profile. Nada. No updates.

I went on his snap, not even one private story?

Next I checked his WhatsApp, his last seen is 46 minutes ago and no story!

You look at me, I post stories at every damn minute of my life and then you see people like Darshan who have problems with this nice social media thingy although not that nice but still nice enough, huh?

*

It took us 40 minutes somewhat to get to Darshan's place and then I bid Karan and Aishwarya bye. I was climbing up the stairs as the lift was taking way too long but I forgot I do have a mini luggage bag as well.

Finally, I conquered and reached 9th floor and rang his door bell, my breath shaky and my heart pumping fast.

Should have waited for the lift!

The door clicked opened in a while, oh no, Dick.

"Move it dick", I said, gesturing him to carry my bag in.

"I hate you bro Taran", he said.

"What?", I stopped to caste a look at him.

"You're the new member of the gang, Taran! What's up Taran?", Hardik chuckled and it irritated me.

I just looked at him for a few seconds before rushing in to find Darshan. There he was standing, I just walked upto him and patted his shoulder as he turned around his lips stretched into a wide smile and he grabbed me in a hug.

"Welcome home Vaid", he whispered and I just smiled. I opened my eyes and my face turned blank.

"Raval, move it", I hissed.

"Hmm what?", he whispered back.

"You'd friends over?", I pushed a smile at them.

"Shit", Darshan left me and turned around to face his...friends. The industry one's including his manager.

Wait, did I interrupt something important?

"Guys, Tara", Darshan introduced and I just blankly waved at them.

"I'll go in, you guys...talk", I sighed, storming in to his bedroom.

As I opened the door, I shut it close immediately.

"Jyugal dude lock it at least", I yelled.
I had a sight of Jyugal making out in Darshan's room, it's getting way worse.

"Oh shit, yeah, oh", he fumbled.

Where do I go?

Off the rooftop?

I just stood there awkwardly for five minutes before going in the kitchen. As I sat on the basin and Kumar Bhaiya prepped for dinner what it seemed like, I chatted with him but he was busy as well so I made my way to Darshan's studio and apparently there was no one there.