Graduation

45 -

We'd to go back the same night only because either of us had separate important things to do, I mean yes the dreamland and the adventures and the suddenness was thrilling in the guts but there was a real life you'd always have to go back to no matter what.

It was dark and we probably should have waited till the morning but I don't care, to be honest.

"Hey, Raval", I said.

"Yo Vaid", he replied.

"You know, we kissed in the pool", I said, absentmindedly.

"I was there while kissing you, yes I know I kissed you, I mean what the fuck is wrong with you", he mocked.

"I'm not taking offence, what if someone clicked a picture and posted it somewhere?", I asked him, wondering.

"Uh, first of all, to take that kind of a shot you need a professional camera and to shoot a picture in rain you need a camera cover as well. And if, by any chance, someone had that kind of skill to click the photo from the room I think they'd need a very very very expensive zoom in lens and I don't think so a person with that much gear and skill would be intrested in me really...like Ananya Pandey or someone maybe?", Darshan briefed.

"Man, you explained me the whole process that I know but didn't tell me what you'd do if that happens? Jerk", I hit him on his back.

"Hey! I'm driving", Darshan said. "Okay, if that happens, well first thing is that yes I do try to hide my romantic life but if a picture comes out I don't care. I'll probably just accept it with zero dramas", he said.

"Okay, got it", I nodded.

*

We reached his place by 1 in the night. I hated that we'll have to wake everyone up to get inside.

Kumar Bhaiya opened the door. "Bhaiya, sab kitna pareshan the", he said.

"Arey, but I left a note na bhaiya", he walked in and I waved at him, following Darshan.

"Sorry to wake you up Bhaiya", I said, loudly.

"Sorry bhaiya", Darshan added after me.

We threw ourselves on the bed and looked at each other, laughing like lunatics for no reason at all.

Dhruwal stormed in followed by Hardik.

"Where the FUCK were you?", Dhruwal yelled at Darshan. "And why the hell weren't YOU answering your phone?", he glared me bad.

I just pointed at Darshan, blaming it on him. Well, yes it was his fault but I enjoyed the fault.

"Uhm, Dhruw bro I left a note na", Darshan was doing something on his phone. He should have looked up at him at least.

"Listen, I don't care okay? What if it was an emergency? What if--", Darshan cut him, "--then you would've messaged me that it is an emergency. I wasn't answering sure but I've not gone mad bro! Chill out, next time I'll let you know. Sorry", he clasped his hands together.

"I'm quite fine really, good luck explaining it to Naushad Bhai", Dhruwal walked out.

"You're fucked dude", Hardik said, following Dhruwal.

"I'm the artist, why am I fucked? The managment should be right Vaid", he said, still doing something on the phone.

"Right, Raval", I closed my eyes.

*

Then the next few days were a series of hard work. For instant, after we returned, I'd to go clean and arrange my room as Aishwarya was moving in with me.