Get Your Shit Together

03 -

I walked down this magnificent lobby with abstract paintings and pastel shades which further led to a beautiful living room.

The place I live in barely fits me and Darshan's house is just so spacious and gorgeous. It has modern interior and beautiful lighting, classically elevating.

He's really rich and I need to stop thinking about that.

Darshan disappeared inside after switching on the AC to 16, leaving me be in the hall.

I sat on the sofa, observing bits and details in this room. The pictures with family, friends, at shows maybe? His portraits and he's a good poser. The awards kept in a separate wall with blocks made for it. A beautiful white swing near this window which has a grill, but the curtains are drawn to either side.

I looked at him as he walked back a while later, with a glass of whisky. His clothes changed.

"Shush", Darshan sat down and I stayed shut.

Why did he changed his clothes? I mean they'll have to go off anyways.

He turned on the television and changed to a random channel, drinking without anything to eat with it. I can imagine me puking in my head.

Whisky is so sour that you need something with it at all costs, not only because of how bad it tastes but it can legit burn your food pipe. Perks.

I sat there still like a manequine thinking of how he'll grab my ass, or slip his hand under my skirt like it happens in the movies but he didn't do any of what I was thinking.

We sat there silently. I shifted glances from the television to him at intervals but he ignored my presence in the room. He just drank one after another till 4 rounds, concentrating on the television but I could tell he shitless cared about it. He was thinking about something.

I'd lost the track of time. I was so bored that my eyes were almsot shutting. I was about to pass out when Darshan stood up, gesturing me to follow him.

I switched off the TV from the remote, leaving my bag on the sofa, following him into his bedroom probably.

He opened the door and as we entered he shut it close almost instantly. I could feel my heart pumping loudly now, jitters in my stomach. It was really unpredictable.

My eyes were wide open.

Normally, you don't know how it'll go when you're in a room with someone. Everything is 'will you have sex or not?' But in this case, you know what you're here to do exactly but how does one starts?

Who starts?

Darshan stood there idly for a moment gazing me. He fetched the AC remote and turned it on.

I wasn't kidding when I said he liked things cold.

My eyes were stuck on him and a minute later he got rid of the remote and looked at me back.

It was not awkward, just familiar I felt. Something, some feeling I recognised but didn't knew what it was to be specific.

Probably I'm the one who starts because it's his first time with an escort, ain't it?

And I'm the escort, huh!

I walked up to Darshan and he stood still without moving an inch. I stood on my toes and my hand slid up his neck to his hair as I collided my lips with his. His body responded, his hand down my waist and he kissed back with his lips overpowering mine. My grip on his hair tightened but I felt too small to hurt him.

He held me up a bit, his lips parted mine. He stroked a strand of my hair looking at me; his touch warm yet fingers a bit rough. His nose slid down my neck and I panted slowly.

Darshan's fingers walked down the chain of my top and I threw it away, helping him take off his t-shirt.

I laid down on the bed, thinking of almost everything at once when he softly clenched his mouth on mine and I felt my hands reaching out for his naked back.

He exhaled and skimmed me and my skin prickled. His hand ran behind my back, unpining my bra in a twist making me feel fireworks and I bit back a moan.

His body slammed against mine, I took all that heat in. He slowly traced his fingers down my chest to the stomach.

"What's your actual name?", he smiled, as he parted our lips.

"Wh-at?", I licked my lips in haste and Darshan almost giggled.

I moved my fingers and moved his hair back which were falling on his head. He just smiled.

"Tara", I added, without any games. I wanted him to know.

As the night moved and I'd him inside me and good wonders it was better than I expected, I couldn't sleep at all. I tried, there was a gorgeous naked man beside me and a comfortable mattress but I was nowhere close to sleep although I was exhausted with today.

I put on his lose t-shirt which was lying on the floor and walked outside from his room, back to the living room.

I sat on the swing he'd near the window, opening the window and lit up a cigarette which I'd in my bag.

I missed the Vir Das stand up today, burnt Maggi listening to a podcast, the party got ruined which wasn't my fault but, I made out with a stranger who thinks I'm a prostitute and now I'm siting at his swing, watching the view from his window and smoking a cigarette and thinking about infinite points that are fundamentally wrong with the concept of life.

You want friendship, you want money, you want success, you want love, you thirst about other people, you're lusty, you want to be alive, you want to drown and everything feels like bullshit to be honest.

This needs to stop, the random sex, the flirting. Like, you're in third year of what you wanted to do, filmmaking! Half the people don't even get to do what they want. Please, get your shit together.